Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I am having a panic, wonder if anyone had a bleed after day 2 of ET? This time we put 2 embryos in with assisted haching.
This is my second ICSI cycle, and this bleeding didnt happen before. I am worried because I forgot to take my progesterone suppositories after my egg collection, and started them on day 1 of ET (5 days after EC)

For my cycle I used Menopur for stimming with no Buserelin (for first cycle I used Buserelin throughout)

Has anyone experienced bleeding this soon?  It was more like  a clot and looked like fresh blood. A bit like watery beginning of AF but not brown, fresh looking (sorry for graphics!)

Its worh noting that the doctor was a bit rough when he put the tool in that stretches the cervix so that he can insert the tube and embryos in. Could it be from that?

So confused. Help!!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi,

I would say that something was dislodged during ET, could have been a piece of your womb lining coming away perhaps?  I had a lot of bleeding throughout my pregnancy and it was bits of my womb lining coming away.  I think it was because they try and get the womb lining nice and thick during IVF/ICSI.

If it was a one off then try not to worry, I know it is easier said then done.

x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts