Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there girls i just did a first response test and its came up that i pregnant.Two pink lines,im on day 29 i think i ovulated on day 10 to day 13.This cant be right i feel as though af is gonna come.When i done the sample i laid it falt on a piece of kitchen towel and its came up with two lines.Can this be wrong??? im shaking here

xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Sounds good to me!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  ^BFP^  ^BFP^  ^BFP^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
sounds good to me too ^afro^

fantastic news !
^clapping^ ^clapping^^pompom^ ^pompom^
^BFP^ ^BFP^
^party^ ^party^

take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
I think it's a big fat yes too!
(If it's any help my first baby was unplanned - oh, the irony - and I was completely unaware I was pg until about 7.5 weeks because I mistook all the pg symptoms as pms!)
A big hug and lots of good wishes

Alison

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Kim thats fabtastic news Honey!!  ^congrats^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^

xxxx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hooray for Kim, some good news at last ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

·
Registered
407 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

sounds like a positive too me well done Kim and your DH........

so many congratulations hun, enjoy.........  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^spin^

·
Registered
202 Posts
Kim

^clapping^  ^congrats^  ^bundle^  ^BFP^  ^surprise^  ^spin^

DRE
x

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Kim

Huge congratulations on your  ^BFP^.  Just to let you know I had AF pains when I got my bfp and couldn't believe the results, I believe from other girls this is really normal.

^pompom^ ^cloud9^ ^banana^ ^clapping^

Niki x

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
it sounds good to me too i also got AF pains when i had a bfp so congratulations on your ^BFP^ fantastic news

love bw xx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
well done kim.xxxx

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just wanted to add my congratulations as well!!!!!!!!  Fantastic news.  Have a happy healthy pregnancy and enjoy every minute.

Nicki xx  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just like to say ladies i never thought it would happen.I do now believe that the miracle clomid does work,even after one cycle.I was new to this site aswell and ive had great advice from all of you and many many thanks for everything.

Hope you get your much deserved BFP.

Thanks again xx

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hiya

Just wanted to add my  ^congrats^ on your  ^BFP^ thats fantastic news.

I took Clomid for 6 months last year and am on month 4 of another 12 month cycle.  Hearing success stories like yours really helps to keep me motivated and give all of us Clomid users hope for the future  :)

Congratulations, you must be so happy!!

^Cuddle^

Witchie Poo Cat

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Kim,

Congratulations on your BFP, you must be so excited.

I have just started my first month on clomid and hopefully I will se some early results.

Thanks for sharing it with us and giving us hope.

Take care and keep us posted.

Love Tracy
xx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.