Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably in the wrong place but I'm desperate for another mothercare washable elephant for my DD.  She starts at nurery the week after next and holds onto one of these when she goes to sleep so I could really do with one to keep there!  I went into my mothercare today but of course they dont have any.  I looked online but again none to be found! there is one on ebay thah is used and selling for £19!!!!!They were £5 new when I bought hers.

Anyone got one lying around that is not wanted??? happy to pay for it and postage if you can help out

thanks

(trying to insert a picture but not sure how to do it!!) I'll look up the ebay page and add a link to that

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Woo woo
You could contact the seller and ask if they'd be willing to add a buy it now price....but as she's starting off at a very high price in comparison to the original selling price.... I wouldnt hold out too much hope of a more reasonable offer!

Best of luck, but if I spot any on the internet I'll post a link
Sheila

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply I'm continuing to look and asking all my friends to keep their eyes open.  That is there buy it now price and its been used!!!! can't bellieve it! I think its so high cos they know it'll be someones favourite and parents might be willing to pay 3 times the new price!!! plus postage

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks purpleal you're a star...contacted the sellar for a buy it now and we'll see how greedy they are!! ^pray^

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bid on this and got it for £5 plus £2 postage... Thanks purpleal for the link x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts