Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls...

i dont believe it...i was fine this morn when i got up then i had abath about 11:30am and when i dried myself there was bright red blood on the towel :'(
i havnt stopped crying :'(...please dont let this be the end...im only on day 10, ive put a pad on and theres only a small amount of blood there now. i really hope it stops...im devastated, we both r :( :(.
this was our 3rd attempt, we had 2 grade 1 embies put bk and we were sooo posative, is this it ? or is there still a chance i could be pg? sorry 2 sound so depressing.
love lisa xxx :-*

·
Registered
586 Posts
Lisa

Try not to panic. It is most probably implantation bleeding. Do you have cramps or just blood? You need to rest now and give yourslef a chance. I am sure it will stop and is what I said. Please stay positive. I know it is really hard but it makes a difference. Do some visualisation exercises like imagining what is going on inside and the embies are snuggling in.

Please stay calm and rested.

Take care and good luck

GM xx

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Lisa,

I think we have chatted b4 sorry to hear you are in distress, please do not worry just yet u know yourself that a lot of the girls on heres have experienced bleeding and have gone on to have a positive result.

My heart goes out to you and I will be thinking of you over the next couple of days.

Lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ coming your way

lol

Dawn33 ^angel^

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lisa,

What Dawn says is true - people do have bleeding and still get positive and go all the way to a healthy baby.  I am thinking of you and hoping it is nothing serious.    Please try to stay positive - we are going to do this together hun.

LisaW
xxx

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx girls....

for ur support and posative vibes...im not bleeding heavy, but its there a little( small mark on pad) im really hoping its implantation..i have been getting cramping pains 4 a while on and off so u never know.
please god let it be posative.

lots of love lisa xxx :-*

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Lisa,

Try not to worry, like the other said, it might be implantation bleeding. I will pray that it stops for you.  I have had some bad news also today, I haven't had my period, but I go for my pregnancy test tomorrow and couldn't wait any longer. The result was negative, so I too have cried all afternoon.  It was my 5th attempt, and felt it was my last, I still cant imagine life without Children in it.  Day 14 was last Wednesday, I still have to go for the test tomorrow, but I feel I am more prepared for the worse now, however, i did feel this time was different, that I did feel slightly sick, with sore boobs, but then I suppose it can be the same symptoms for a period.  Anyway, I wish you all the best.

Love Karen

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi Karen,

Just read your message, having just posted on another thread to wish you good luck for the test.  So sorry to hear about the negative result.  It's a horrible feeling. 

It's so difficult to know when to stop, isn't it?  We keep moving the goalposts every time.  First we said three goes, then four, now this is our fifth, and at the moment I think we'll keep going until there's nothing left to remortgage (which is not that far off).  But there have been other times when I've though it would be a huge relief to give it up because we are devoting our lives to this, and other things, family, friends, career, fun!, not to mention the retirement fund, do suffer. Still, I think it takes more bravery to give up than to keep going.  Only you can know when enough is enough.  It's OK to change your mind.  And it's OK to grieve and then try to move on.

This anecdote may give you hope, or make you feel like tearing your hear out in despair, but I'll tell you anyway.  We asked our doctor whether we should put a limit on the number of attempts to have.  He said no, because as long as you produce decent embryos then it's a game of numbers, and we had a lady who got pregnant on her 17th attempt!

I have to say, I hope that won't  be me.  But it shows how important it is to us, doesn't it?  Hope you feel better soon,
Big hugs
Camilla

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi Lisa,

Just to say, keeping my fingers crossed for you.  Day 10 sounds like a good time for an implantation bleed to me (read somewhere that anytime between day 7 and day 12 was possible). 

Love
Camilla

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello lisa,

I had a show on day 10 on and off for about a day,  like you I cried all day.
I havent had anything since, I have been knicker checking constantly, so hopefully it will stop hun.

Karen, I posted you on the other thread too, like camilla. I'm so sorry love.
^Cuddle^              ^Cuddle^

love juicypipsxxxxxx

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi girls

thanx 4 ur kind words all of u.....i was up at the crack of dawn, herdly slept a wink, the strange thing is ive had no more blood?? even this morn? i was expicting full blown periond! im hoping this is a good sign, its day 11 2day and i might do a hpt 2moro. im going bk wrk 2day so it should take my mind off it a bit.
karen..im sorry u got a neg...but there still could be a chance when u have blood test 2day  ^goodluck^...im here 4 u whatever.

love lisa xxxx :-*

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Lisa - am so glad the bleeding has stopped.

Looks like a good sign to me ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Will be keeping everything crossed for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Loadsa  ^fairydust^ to you for this cycle,

Lol

Mae

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.