Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm so worried and I KNOW I'm probally just being still but  yesterday i had et and was getting my son ready for bed, i was sat on a chair in my bedroom and my son was messing around and i shouted at him to stop jumping on the bed, when i got up from chair the was a wet patch on chair, i had just had a bath and had a towel round me, so so worried the embers feel out when i shouted at him, told DH and he said they might have done which made me feel worse, told me to stay calm, i just keep telling me self its my week bladder, So can embers fall out, ???? I know I sound silly, just got it in my head XXXX ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
They are snuggled up deep inside - safe and sound, and will not fall out ;)

Tony
x

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hiya,

No way, once the embies go in the cervix would close up like after ovulation, don't worry it was the bath water that went up your clacker and then came out again, don't worry.

Everyone worries and i'm no medical person person but i would say your embie/embies are still there.

Thats my view anyway

Good luck

Juliex

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Nothing to worry about hun - this has happened to me before too, i just fill up with water in the bath, and the shouting probably caused enough pressure to squirt it out!! ;D

someone told me that it is like putting the embies in a jam sandwich, they're not going anywhere hun!! ;)

Good luck

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you I know I was just being silly just need someone else to tell me x :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi,
When I went for my ET on my last cycle of IVF they told me it's like pushing an apple pip into the flesh of a plum, theres no way you can get it out, no matter how hard you shake it. I found this thought reassuring cous i was convinved that the emb's were rattling round inside me like marbles in a carrier bag ;D.
Apparently the inside of your womb is lots of creavices and they nestle deep into one of these. I tried to imagine my emb's sitting nestled in a big squishy feather duvet :)

Try to relax, don't get yourself stress out (i know easier said than done) and sending you lots of ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Red Shoes
x

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hiya hun, like evryone else has said there's nothing to worry about.....I was told when i had my last ET that there is no way that could happen, and thats there no gravity in there!!!! :) :) keep ur chin up and best of luck hope you get ur BFP!!! :)

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
I was told that I could even go skydiving after my et if I really wanted to!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts