Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya ladies

I am on day 9 after ET - I have had AF type symptons since day 2 or 3 on and off since but my real query is PMT symptons  ^eyes^ !  I am having real bad PMT and to the point of wanting to poke my DP's eyes out!!!!  I am wondering if it's all over or whether anyone else is having this.  Also any stories of people having this and going on to have a pregnancy would be Grrrrrrrreat news as I have just about given up hope!

Thanks and love to all
Nickie

·
Registered
618 Posts
Nickie, If you are taking cyclogest this can affect your mood swings, body pains/gripes/feelings. This could account for your mood. I think many girls on FF have experienced the same feelings in 2WW, remember you are under the stress of the 2ww as well as all the hormones you have been and are still taking. Do not worry.
Take care
Love
Welshy and Steve XXXXXXXX

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nickie,

it's all completly normal, have had similar symptoms especially pains simialr to period pain.

G

·
Hi Nickie,

I'm with you on the 'poking the boyfriends eyes out' thing.  I've just said some bad things to mine and suggested he packed his bags and stayed out for the night.....nice eh?

I've just done a natural FET.  I live in Holland (am English though!!), and can't blame the drugs as I haven't taken any this time, (apart from the hcg shot), so I'm putting my narkiness down to hormones/PMT/stress. I'm also getting a/f type pains now and convinced it hasn't worked. 

I think the 2ww stress thing has a lot to answer for. Personally I'm cracking up.. . . . .

You are not alone !!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi

Im on cyclogest and after the aching from EC seemed to go away its now gone into AF pain not loads but enough to notice it.  Im with you on the PMT but Im crying a lot rather than getting angry so Ive put it down to all the hormones I was taking during ICSI as Im usually not like this - Im on day 9 of 2ww (1st ICSI)

For success storied have a look at the period pains thread on here - it made me feel more positive.

Take Care Hun

Cam  ;)
xx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Nickie

The drugs make you so unreasonable and cranky...its really hard to tell amything at this stage and also so very normal.....good luck hun :)

Amanda xxx

·
Registered
13 Posts
HIYA IM ON DAY 9 POST ETF HAD SAME SYMPTOMS ,SORE BOOBS CRAMPS LIKE F PAINS ,ITS THE CYCLOGESTLY .IVE DONE EARLY HPT DAY8 AND THIS MORNING ALL SHOWING FEIGNT  ^reiki^. JU ST DIDNT FEEL RIGHT  YESTERDAY. SO FINGERS CROSSED .AND FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU. ;D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hiya girls

Thanks for your words of wisdom - I am definitely thinking the cyclogest has a lot to answer for!  Not long to go now until test day (17th) - just glad I'll know by Xmas.

Love and thanks again
Nickie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts