Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are just having a nightmare.
First diagnosed with azoospermia with high FSH. Discharged from NHs andrology/urology clinic. As a formality Dr arranged ultrasound. Ultrasound done sept 04- they said looked like left testicle had some infection/inflammation. Eventually 5 phone calls later they agree to repeat ultrasound and have further appointment in the clinic.
NOW THEY HAVE FOUND A LUMP IN LEFT TESTICLE!!  :'( :'(
Don't know what to do now as have arranged appointment at Bourn Hall with Andrologist Dec 04 with a view to SSR. I know lots of people on site have IF due to the treatment of testiclar tumours but does anyone know of a lump causing IF. I'm SO confused. I'd be grateful for any advice/thoughts.
xxx

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hi Blue eyes,

Sorry to hear of your recent trauma.
My husband also has azoospermia and as yet we dont know the cause or even if he is producing any sperm. We are waitin for an app for SSR.

My DH had a lump in his left testicle four years ago (before we started ttc). It was a hydrocele (fluid filled cyst). There was an option to have it drained however, as his was so big, he had to have it removed in surgery. There are other reasons for lumps such as varioceles (collection of veins, causing a mass) that have an impact on male fertility.

What did they say they thought it was? what treatment are they going to do next to tackle the lump?

Hope you are ok,

Try and stay  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lol

Mae

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hi Blue-eyes,

I'm so sorry I don't have any answers for you, but I am absolutely positive there will be someone who can point you in the right direction.

I hope the clinic are following up with you as soon as possible!  Wish I could do more... am sending you as much moral support as I can  ^hugme^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts