Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am new to this don't know were to start with this,

5 years back i was in a bad state with drinking/drugs problems i took a couple of overdoses with any pills i could get my hands on including contriseption pills my periods were very strange timings could of been 2 months without a period. aswell as that happened i had a lot of unprotective sex stupidly didn't care at the time caught clyamida 3 times :( i know its really bad that's what drink does and really regret it now. i have been trying for ages reading up on forums they say my tubes are damaged or blocked that i have to go to my GP. i have been making appointments and missing them because i am to scared they are just going to say i am too young for them to check. i would rather know now so if they is something they can do to fix it insdead of leaving it to get worse and lose every chance i have.

can anyone offer me advise about this please i am desprate

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
Hello cookiemarie and welcome to FF ^hugme^

If you want to know EXACTLY if and what is wrong, then you HAVE to go to see your GP ^hugme^ I'm sorry to hear you had a rough time 5 years ago ^hugme^ but it does sound like you want your life to change for the better and for good. Are you in a stable relationship at the moment, have you got support from family and friends? I'm not going to judge you on what you have said in your post, but you need to get the correct help and support from your doctor. You say you have had Chlamidia 3 times now. Have you been treated? If not then this can lead to infertility. If you have been treated, then good!
Your first port of call is to have a good chat with your doctor, and ask for some more routine tests, tell him/her your concerns :) No-one can judge you, but it's you (with support) who can get your life back on track with all the good things you wish for ^hugme^

Here are some links which you should find really useful at the moment……

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

Complimentary, Holistic and Spiritual Approaches ~ CLICK HERE

Starting out & Diagnosis ~ CLICK HERE

Investigations & Immunology ~ CLICK HERE

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^
Keep in touch
Ceri xx

PS I have also sent you a pm (private message)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for replying and yes i have been treated all 3 times i know the 2 times i had court it i was told and treated straight away, i have been in a stable relationship for 11 months now and my boyfriend has had no problems with his sperm before.

i will go see my GP am affraide they might just turn round and say to me that they cant look at me because i am 20  :-\ i am positive they is something wrong with me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts