Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am attending a clinic in Norway for tx, it had to be postponed last Tue (should have been 1st day of stimming) as Af had not showed up. I had been put on the pill and metformin to help with PCOS, came off the pill at the end of march and was told to start sniffing Synarel. Have followed instructions to a T but no AF!

I need her to show before this TUE and i am starting to fear she might not, that would mean postponing everything again! nightmare trying to sort out flights and time off work again! I have been reading on the internet that Synarel can cause light/no AF! Is this right and if so what could my clinic do if it fails to turn up again? as i cant keep changing time off work!

Thanks XX

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Hi Misha
I was on Synarel and only had a very light bleed... does your clinic in Norway begin you on a specific day of your cycle?
I queried this with my own clinic (Centre for Life) as they advised it doesn't matter where in your cycle you are when you begin treatment.
If you have any doubts give your clinic a call/ send an email and check on their protocol for treatment.
Best wishes
Sheila

1 - 2 of 2 Posts