Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
Don't know if anyone can help....I've got myself in a right pickle over whether I have missed my LH surge or not. I am on my 2nd month of DI following 2 failed ICSI's with DH sperm following TESE. Last month I had a clear surge on the evening on day 15. Today is day 15 of the next cycle and I have not detected a surge, yet I have a bit of back pain (I have used numerous testing sticks....). I'm really concerned that if I've missed the surge, I will waste the chance of the insemination working. All I can do now is wait to speak to the hospital on Monday morning. Can they do a scan to detect whether I've ovulated? Can anyone advise?

Many thanks

Tiff xx

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Tiff

Hope you've had your LH surge today! If nothing on the pee sticks the hospital will probably be able to do a blood test which might help. When I was doing my FET they did say they could see I had ovulated when they scanned me 3 days after LH surge; and if you haven't ovulated your follie should still be visible. I don't have any experience with DI personally, but I'm sure they'll find out whats what, and sort you out accordingly  ;D Don't panic (from a panic queen  :) )

Best wishes
Jaq

1 - 2 of 2 Posts