Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a FET on Wednesday and on Friday I started off with a brown bleed on wiping.  Tonight I felt like I was taking my period and had a bleed,  I phoned the hospital but because my ET was done at a private hospital and my Dr is NHS they say they have no number for her but that I should phone the A+E at my local hospital.  I still used my cyclogest but almost as soon as I put it in it came back out.  The bleeding has now stopped and after many tears I am too afraid to go to A+E because I dont want to hear the worst.  What should I do? 

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
It may just be bleeding from the outer cervix due to slight traumsa at the ET. I would strongly ask to see or at least speak to your doctor for reassurance. Keep taking the pessaries, if not vaginally then the other way!

Ruth

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi thanks for your reply.  I spoke to the Dr this morning and she has told me to keep on with the cyclogest and that it doesnt mean everything has gone wrong.  She suggest that the brown bleed is old blood and not too worry about that at all.  So I just have to ride this thing out till I test on 15th.

Many thanks Ruth and peircingqueen.

Kate xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts