Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm sorry to sound really dumb, but I wonder if anyone can advise me please.
I started taking my first cycle of Clomid on 23rd August and usually have about a 34 day cycle.

I used to use the OPK but was advised against them by my Consultant as they make things too scientific. 

I can usually tell when I'm due to ovulate through the mucus stuff and also some pain on one side, but today (earlier than I would have expected) I have had to keep going to the loo as I feel really damp down below (sorry) when I wipe myself the mucus stuff has started to appear and I have a niggling pain on my right hand side?

Could it be that I am ovulating earlier because of the Clomid as I am now on CD 11 and I wouldn't have thought I should ovulate until at least CD 15, or is it that I'm just noticing the symptoms earlier?

God this is a nightmare, we've been ttc for 2.5 years and there's no wonder I haven't got caught yet if I don't know the basics!!

Thanks Love Rebecca xx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi rebecca

it really could be the clomid making you ovulate earlier than you normally would and the signs as you say could be a sign you are about to ovulate! do you have an opk lying around that you could use , you n ever know, some people with reg cycles tend to bms from about day 11 onwards

hope this helps slighty
love
suzie xx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Sounds like ovulation to me! Or at least that its on its way!  My cycle used to be anything from 21 days to 69+ before Clomid. On Clomid its been 23 - 28 for 6 months!

Hope you caught it!
xxxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.