Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody please recommend a clinic that does donor sperm insemination fairly quickly and for a reasonable price???

I've been looking at the internet but it's just confusing and I don't know what's what - some of em say that they do it but ut turns out that they don't so any help would be appreciated. Ta  :)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Hi
We have been on wait for donor sperm with NHS and investigated other options while we were waiting - we have been to Leicester privately - they were quick and have good supplies still, as far as I know. We have found them very good and in 5th DIUI 2ww now! So hoping 5th time lucky
I know it would be a long journey for you - we travel 2 hours to it but it might be unrealistic for you.
Good luck
Tiny xxxx

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tiny, thanks. I've been lookin at them. How much did u have to pay?

Don't mind a bit of a drive!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Hi
£650  + any drugs - so for us this time £675.
They are good, we think - just hope they get us a BFP this time  ^pray^ ^pray^
Tiny xx

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks Tiny.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ for that  ^BFP^  :)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Thank you  :)

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
LWC (London Womens Clinic) have plenty of sperm - they have clinics in Harley St in London but also Cardiff I think....

More expensive than Leicester though - closer to £1000 for unmedicated IUI with donor sperm

Laura
x

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't mind the cost, if it works! Could add up to quite a lot if ya gotta keep doin it though. Dunno why its so expensive to squirt a bit of stuff in. Could do it myself! Its hardly the most technical thing in the world! millions of men manage it (with 1 piece of clumsy equipment) every day  ;D

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
LWC, the Bridge and Lister all have sperm in London not sure of current prices but look on the websites
Good Luck
L x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts