Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So I caved in and did a HPK this morning 2 days early, OTD 1st March  :-[. It was late last night I decided I couldn't take it so ended up getting a cheapo Tesco test (£2.96)!!

I had IUI on 14th Feb, so I am 13dpo, but AF due today or tomorrow. The instructions say test can be used from day of expected AF so should be accurate!?

A vertical line in the square box is a positive results, round box is control (sure you all know that!)...... I've tried to attach a photo taken about 5 mins after testing. Instructions say that result should appear within 3 mins and not to interpret after 10 mins.

In case photo doesn't appear.... there is a very faint pink vertical line maybe a third as dark as the control line :)

What do people think, please  ^reiki^

Thank you  xx

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi
I would say that looks like a positive result!!! Did u have a trigger shot? Did you test in the evening or with first morning wee?

It's looking good to me, keeping fingers crossed that it is positive on your otd

K x 

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for quick reply wishing and dreaming :)...

No trigger shot, totally unstimulated cycle. It was first morning wee about 9:30 this morning (second if you count a night time bathroom trip about 4am :)?!)

I see congratulations on your recent BFP are in order - Congratulations how exciting :)

Xx

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks

I def think it's good news for you too, congratulations 

Despite promising myself I wouldn't I had to go out and get s digital test just so I could see the word pregnant!! I would def recommend it as is there in black and White you don't have to worry about the lines !!!

Good luck

K x

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
That is a positive result hunny!  :)

I had fainter lines than that on boots own tests on 8dp5dt - my hcg the next day was 77 and the result is 8 days old and sleeping in her moses basket  :)

CB digi's are the best - I agree cos you get to see the words PREGNANT!!!  :)
A line will only appear if you have hcg in your system - good luck!!!!!!!!!!  :)

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Things look good congratulations on your bfp. Happy healthy 9 months hun

Kelli

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi ladies :)

Thank you all for the positive helpful words :)....

After a long walk with hubby and the dog decided a CB digital was needed! I intended to save it til tomorrow morning but no chance :).... I'm still in disbelief but got a BFP :) :) and indicator said 1-2 weeks. Happy, scared and excited all at the same time.

Good advice K and Kizzymouse thank you :) and thanks for the congrats Kelli :) Congratulations on the birth of Mollie Jean too Kizzymouse.

Let's hope you all have continued sticky BFPs and good luck to all those still waiting

Love and hugs
Xx

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
Yay! Well done!!  :)  CB digi really are the best, no mucking about with lines!! ( I can't talk I did 3 tests before buying one myself!)

Good luck for your scan - the waiting is just about as bad as the 2WW  ::)  Will you get HCG checked?  ??? ^reiki^

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yipee... still no AF so hoping the test is correct :). Will probably do another one on my OTD tomorrow too!

Thanks kizzymouse  :), I don't think i'll get my HCG checked just try and be patient until the scan.

Lots of love, thanks and good luck to all  ^hugme^
xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts