Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i dont no wot to do i was due on yesterday but stil haven't come on i took a test its BFN :( im due to go to the clinic on tuesday 29th (its saturday 26th today) to have my 1st baseline scan done and to collect my drugs, im not sure wot will happen now im very scared i wint be aloud to start!! i no i have been a bit worried recently over my old consultant who just last wk told us he cant do it and transfered us to another one. if we dont go a head with the tx now we will have to wait tilll august as thats when my consultant is next doing it all! i dont no wot to do i really want to start but im afraid of wot they'll say now. please can someone help? thanks x :(

Premium Member
Louise hun

I am sorry - I only just saw your post. I'm just catching up with the new boards and missed some聽 ;)

Good luck with your appt tomorrow聽 :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

Love

Emma x

Registered
Hi聽

did AF arrive?聽 If not I'd phone and let clinic know cos they'll probably want to postpone the scan and just keep your DRing for a bit longer until AF does arrive.

Goodluck

xxx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi i rang them yesterday and they said i didn't need to have had a a/f but hopefully they will explain better today im still unsure about wots gonna happen then i thought i would have scan (which i am going to), then start d/r but unsure if i will cos no a/f. i have got a/f pains today as well as feeling sick but still no show i cant understand it :(

Premium Member
Hi Louise

Its just typcial that AF doesn't show up when she's actually needed.

^hugme^

Emma x

Registered
Hiya,

Just wondering how it went today?

Tracy xxx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi all just got bk from hospital, ive been given northistorne for 10 days to bring on a/f then on day 21 start doing the injections to d/r im so excited it went so well our new consultant is so nice and put my mind at easy! x :)

Premium Member
Great news聽 ;D

Good luck聽 :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts