Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help or reassure me.
It 9dpo and I've started bleeding, only light I think. Could this be implantation bleeding. I'm sooo scared trying to stay positive but I just don't know what to think. :'( I can't ring the hospital for advice so I'm asking you girls. You often seem to know more than they do anyway.

Leni x

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hi Leni,

Try not to worry as it may well be implantation bleeding... it certainly sounds about the right time.

Try and put your feet up and rest as much as you can as this will help.

I know so well the panic that you must be feeling, but the only thing you can do right now is to stay relaxed and rest. (Hard I know).

Look after yourself Hun and keep us posted as to how you are doing.

Love Dawn xxxxxx

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that Dawn, I needed some reassurance.

I'm just so scared and upset at the mo. Andy is trying to keep me positive but I'm an emotional wreck.

Leni x

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Leni love, just posted for you on stars thread.  Same advice really, try not to panic, if it's not much blood it could well be a good thing.  Sorry but it's hard to know what's going on during 2ww. 

Claire xxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
hi leni im emma i just read that your having some problems with bleeding make sure you rest and let your husband wait on you its your special time at the moment and you need to be spoiled xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts