Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I am eight days in to my first course off IVF, starting to feel a bit grotty.  Just after some support.

Thanks C XXX

Just to say thanks to everyone for there replies - feeling little bit better, tummy is sore still though.  Someone told me that i can take epo is that right !!!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi Dolly Daydream,

Welcome to Fertility Friends, this site is fantastic for support, information and friendship,

Good luck with your tx  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

·
Registered
145 Posts
HI dollydaydream!
Welcome to FF!
Come and join us on the April/May cyclebuddie thread.  There you'll find a whole bunch of women going through the same thing as you.
I'm just on day 6 of stimming, and I have to say the Down Regging was the worst bit so far.
Drink loads of water and try and remember - it's only the drugs, ^spin^ and it's all for a good cause.
I also have found that a hypnotherapy CD is helping me.
Good Luck with your tx!
Baby dust for you  ^fairydust^
KPx

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Hi Dolly Daydream! :-*

A huge welcome to Fertility Friends and hope you are feeling better today ^reiki^

KP has already given you some excellent advice, I would definately look at the cycle buddies boards, certainly helps you keep sane and great as lots of girls who are going through the same thing to talk to.

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=138102.0

What Every New Member Needs to Know ~
CLICK HERE

I'm also going to leave you a couple of links for the IVF boards, you may have found them already, but found the information in these areas really informative and had a better understanding of what was happening

A rough guide to IVF
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/content/view/106/3/

IVF General CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you the best of luck with your treatment, look forward to reading how you get on! ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^

Louj x :)

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Dolly daydream and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with your IVF and that it brings a positive result. I also hope that you feel better soon :)

Kate xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts