Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you help me?

I'm due to have my first IUI next week and have read that Selenium helps with implantation. Is this true and would you recommend taking a supplement?

When I was ill with the flu at Christmas my pharmacist told me to avoid anything with Vit A if I was ttc. All the selenium supplements I've seen have Vit A, B and C included. What do you recommend?

I don't want to do more harm than good!

Thanks
Cathy

·
Registered
453 Posts
I' would be interested in this reply too !! However i believe so long as the vit a is not animal sourced you are o.k ??? mine are from Asda and i have just phined them. i will post a reply when I get an answer.
Love Tj

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi,
Asda have just phoned me back to say Vit A is vegetable source. So the ones i take are fine, maybe check with the brand manufacturers for peace of mind, as i have just found they can be very helpful !!
Love tj x

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Cathy,

I think you can get Selenium on it's own from Holland and Barrett ... their website is www.hollandandbarrett.com and you can order online.

Hope that helps ..

Belinda x

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Girls,

Sometimes you don't know what to do for the best do you?

what would I do without you all?! :-*

Cathy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts