Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
any one got any info on selenium how and when to take to improve egg quality??????????
ive heard its suppost to be good but also not to take if pg!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
any info would be appreciated
marzy

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi Marzy

I was taking selenium with vit A,C & E however when I spoke to my clinic and told them this then said I was thinking of buying the Zita West vitamins and although my clinic did not recommend the Zita West products, they kinda of did, so I went along and bought some and have now stopped taking the selenium. Sorry that does not answer the question by maybe the ZW products are worth a look at you can buy them online from her website too.

Good luck

Janna

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi Marzy,

I took Selenium and countless other vitamins for my last ICSI and while my egg's improved, it was only slightly unfortunately.  I've since stopped taking it and am just using the Sanatogen Pro Natal vitamins with a Vitamin C supplement plus some Chinese herbs.

By all means give the Selenium a go and I recommend you try taking it for at least a month, if not longer before treatment, so that you have a good level of it in your system.

Hope this is of some help :) 

Good luck!

Luv,
Katrina.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi katrina.
ill have to get some more as i only bought 1 months worth and i want to give it my best shot as im a slow responder also
many thanks
marzy
x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.