Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm Kristin and I discovered this site a few days ago  :)

I have been reading about She Oak, which I have never heard of before!  Can anyone fill me in on what exactly this is, who it's for and where to get it?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Kristin

Welcome to FF - I have only been posting for a while, but am now completely addicted to this site!

I have been reading about She Oak too, and have just ordered my first bottle.  There is another thread in this section somewhere about it as well.  It is an Australian Bush Flower Essence (similar to the Bach's Flower Remedies that you can buy in Boots and health shops).  The Australian ones are more difficult to get hold of but I ordered mine via this website - www.baldwins.co.uk.  I think it was about £10.00.

It is described in the leaflet as helping to overcome distress associated with infertility (got lots of that) and imbalances (also got lots of those!) in females.  I have no idea if it will be of any help to me with endo - but I figure at this stage as long as it doesn't do me any harm, I will try anything.  Even if it is purely pyschological - I don't care, if it increases my chances.

Alison xx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Alison - that's really helpful!  I have ordered some as well from that site so we'll see what happens... can't do any harm, I guess.  Even if it only helps with the emotional aspects it will be well worth it!  Do you know what the dosage etc should be - does it have guidelines for use in with the bottle?

Good luck to you :)

Kristin
x

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi again

I haven't received the bottle yet - had an email yesterday saying it was despatched!  I am hoping that there are dosage instructions with it but I think it is 7 drops once or twice a day - I will wait and see!  Good luck with it.
Alison x

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Alison

Did you get your bottle yet?  Mine arrived this morning.  I see the catalogue says to take 7 drops - do you know how often that should be?  How are you getting on with yours?

Good luck with it!

Kristin
x

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Kristin

Yes I have received the She Oak - I got the 'stock' bottle which meant I had to dilute it further - but yes I am taking 7 drops in the morning and the same in the evening.  I also ordered a couple of other items from the Australian Bush Remedies range - the 'Emergency' mist and the 'Woman' cream - both of which smell lovely - I thought I would treat myself!!

I know that you have to take these things for a few weeks before you notice any benefits so will keep it going in the hope that it just might swing the balance...

I would love to hear how you get on too - lets hope it works a miracle somehow.

Love Alison x

·
Registered
17 Posts
I heard somewhere you were supposed to take it for so many weeks then have so many weeks off, does anyone know anything about this?
kate
xxx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone

Just wondered if anyone was taking She Oak at the moment.  Have search on the site and there seems to be some success with it.  Have just ordered some this week and waiting for it to arrive.

My friend who is also ttc has been told that she will be pregnant within 6 months by taking it?! So I thought I best get some too!!

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Samx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did try it for a while (I've tried everything I think!  ;D ) but it didn't work for me........ got to be worth a go, though.

Maybe I didn't take it for long enough.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi Sam,

My reflexologist told me about She Oak also and said it was very good for balancing hormones and stuff.  I bought some but haven't started taking it yet because I've started to see an acupuncturist/chinese herb chap and am waiting for him to tell me whether it's ok for me to take the She Oak with all the other stuff he will be giving me to take.  I don't want to overdose!  Anyway, I heard good things about it so I hope it's good for you too.

Take care,
Love Ruby x

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi Sam,

I took she oak last year before my first ivf. I did get pregnant but we are unsure whether ivf or natural!

My nutritionist did say that i must finish any course of she oak at least a clear month before starting ivf drugs.

Good luck!

Lots of love

Emmak

G

·
Hi, funnily enough, I did a google search this morning to buy She Oak online and came across this page. I took it a couple of years ago, but not for the full time suggested. I had to register to reply to you! A naturopath suggested I take it as follows:
Take She Oak morning and night for 4 weeks then take a break for 2 weeks. Continue with She Oak for another 4 weeks, take a break for 2 weeks. Continue this pattern for 6 months.
I ordered mine today. Here goes and all good wishes,
Chandani

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi
She Oak is a bush flower essence and it's primary purpose is balancing the female hormones it also taps into the power of mother nature to help those who take it to become more calm and relaxed about the process of creating life. It helps a womens body to accept new life. It is a beautiful essence that has an overall calming effect.
hope that helps
it is an essence that helped me calm my mind about the whole process of coming to terms with being a woman and creating new life. I am still waiting for it to happen as DH has very low sperm but it has made the wait easier to come to terms with.
FEW

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi there,

I took She Oak (the Australian Bush Flower remedy, not to be conused with the Bach Flower Remedy) for 3 months and after nearly 4 years of trying and failed treatments, we conceived naturally. I strongly believe this helped along with the Natural Fertility Plan and a few magic spells ^witch^ ;)

Good luck if you give it a go.

Love Angexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Hi,

Sorry to seem thick but where do you buy She Oak from, I've been looking on net but can't seem to find any where.

Frankie B

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
i found it on a site called natures wisdom - this is a uk distributor and it costs about £8 per bottle -
caseyx

·
Registered
672 Posts
If anyone is still looking for She Oak, I have an unfinished bottle that needs a new home, IM me if interested.

Jo x

·
Registered
672 Posts
I bought some of this ages ago, and was confused by the instructions. The place I bought it from said 7 drops morning and evening, but then sent me the Stock bottle, which has to be diluted further ( I found instructions elsewhere that said to use brandy and purified water if I remember correctly).  I did not find this out till after I had been having 7 drops twice daily of the concentrated stuff though. Should not think it did any harm though... I have an unfinished bottle that needs a new home if anyone is looking for some.

Jo x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts