Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There

I posted a topic on here about experiencing cramping pains in abdomen after one of my recent accupuncture sessions.  Well i am please to say that It must have been implantation cramps cause I tested last night and am pregnant  :eek:

Still cant believe it as I was just waiting for AF to arrive to start 3rd cycle of ICSI in December!  Been having accupuncture once a week and drinking the horrible tea for only 5 weeks and hey presto miracles can happen.

Good luck to everyone

Love Blue x

·
Registered
209 Posts
FANTASTIC NEWS ;D

^congrats^ Congratulations Blue ^congrats^

Hope you have a happy health 9months

Love SUZ
XXXX

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Hi Blue!

^afro^ ^cloud9^

I'm a big believer in TCM, although it hasn't helped me out yet...

CONGRATULATIONS! Fantastic news!

Wishing you a very happy, very healthy pregnancy!

Kate xxx

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Blue

Congratulations!

Can you tell me who you see for TCM as I note that you go to Kings Hospital (so do I).  I have been seeing an acupuncturist, but I just dont feel right with her and would like it to be in conjunction with medicine too.

thanks

Em

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Em

It is a clinic in Bromley called Herbs Plus.  They have 3 shops (bromley, beckenham and East sussex some where).  I only went with them cause I found them on the internet and the Doctor there seem to have a good reputation.  He has been on TV before and talked on Capital Radio thought it was better to have some background rather than none!  If that is local to you let me know and I will post you the telephone number.

Good Luck

Blue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts