Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi al

Can anyone tell me what wheatgrass does to your reproductive system?  Also where is the best place to get it can you get it from health food shops?

Has anyone taken it and has seen any fantastic results?

Thanks for your help.

Superted  :)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HI Girls

Can anyone help me please about wheatgrass.

Thank you so much.

Superted xx ;) ??? :-\

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hi,

I taking wheatgrass to lower my FSH levels.. Looks like its working as it was lower last time

Katy. xx

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi I am also taking wheatgrass and my FSH level has reduced.

Hope this is some help to you  :)
Liz x

·
Registered
11 Posts
hello
can anyone give me any information on this? I've heard its very good for reducing high FSH levels, but i don't know where to buy it or how to take it.
I'm 40, have 1 DS and have had 2 mc since apparently both caused by high FSH levels. I've been taking evening primrose, fish oils, extra magnesium/zinc and also agnus cactus - so I rattle like a tube of smarties. I'm veggie  & don't drink or have caffiene and am wondering what else I can do. My only weakness is chocolate but then I figure in this situation a girls gotta have some fun!
if anyone can give any pointers/guidelines I'd be really grateful. The consultant I saw after mc2 basically has said there is nothing they can do & it will be a miracle if i carrry a full term pg again. I had refelxology  for 6 months which was wonderful but ineffective and have just started having  acupuncture though I think i might be being taken for a ride there.
sorry for waffling & thanks for reading. I've received great comfort & suport from reading some of teh posts on here and decided it is time to come out of teh closet!!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hi querty,

I didn't reply to this before 'cos I'm not 100% sure if wheatgrass will bring your FSH levels down or not, but I do know that you you sprout the seeds (whch destroys all the harmful stuff of the husk of the seed) and then you can have it in smoothies and juices, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to eat it too although I have never had it and have no idea what it tastes like.

I think you could buy it ready sprouted from somewhere like www.herbsandhealing.co.uk, or you could see if you can buy the seeds and the sprouter trays from http://www.bioforceshop.co.uk/products/biosnacky.

Good luck and let me know how you get on.

PS: I think Drs are far to quick to say 'never' these days... I wish you all the best. :-*

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to reply - I'l have a look in our local healthfood shops & see what i can find. Actually perhaps i should just give up on allthis & start smoking drinking adn eating Mcdonalds 3 times day - probably got more chance os success!!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Whilst I was in the health food shop yesterday - I saw in the drinks fridge - A Wheatgrass drink/ Liquid maybe that would be better than having to buy the wheatgrass fresh or growing it

Good Luck

*Rachel*

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
qwerty - oh how many times have I thought similar thoughts... like maybe if I develop a crack cocaine habit - I'll eventually get knocked up!

Good luck in your wheatgrass quest... I'm sorry I don't know much about it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there, I think you'd be really interested to read the book Inconceivable, by Julia Indichova.  She was in a similar position to yourself, and she lowered her FSH naturally using wheatgrass and other natural remedies.  I have taken wheatgrass tablets too, and although I don't have an FSH problem, they do generally make me feel pretty good.  (And they smell so vile, they MUST be healthy!).  Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.