Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here we go again AF  ^witch^ arrived yesterday so i am off to take a pill in a min b4 i go to bed i cant believe the mood swings i have had recently never had anything like it b4 so we go again with the  ^idiot^ ;D :eek: :'( ^bigbad^ ^tantrum^ ^smash^ good luck to the rest of you though

minky

·
Registered
963 Posts
Minky,

Im up n down myself its hard! sending you huge hugs

Hope they ease up those dam hormones !!!!

Youre never alone remember taht we all suffer them even if we dont admit to it

Love Ju x x x 

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Good luck Minky.  We're all with you  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi guys thank you all for your kindness and  ^Cuddle^ here is hoping that next month the  ^witch^ doesn't arrive and the little  ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^ do there and do their job for all of us so we can all  ^banana^ ^dancing spot^ ^festival^ ^pompom^ but in the mean time on a positive note it means we still have plenty of time for  ^BMS^ good luck every1 thinking of you all

minky

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Hi Minky

Good luck with the  ^idiot^ ^bigbad^ ^tantrum^ this month

Nikix

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hi Minky.
The ***** got me yesterday aswell!!!!!!
Start my pills on Saturday.
Have just moved over to this thread from 2ww one.
Good luck to both of us, is this your 2nd try or more?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Everyone

I am new to the site today, we had our first try on clomid last month ( have been reading the board and found it helful and supportive so decided to join in this month), unfortunately the witch arrived today so we are back on the merry go round with 100 mg clomid starting tomorrow.

Things that jump out from the site is how supportive everyone is with each other, also the great news when people get BFP's........ this helps remind us all that it can happen to us too.

Anyway, good luck to everyone this month

Cathie

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hiya Cathy, great you could join in.

Welcome!  :)

everyone here is great and its good to "chat" to people in the same situation. Come and join us on the Clomid Girls thread for a natter xxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.