Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls and GOOD LUCK

Love Kim x x x

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey ladies i tried to send a message over at hoping 3 but it wouldn't let me why ? well here my update i'm on follistim and repronex total for 4 vials at night plus the lupron i go back to Re on the 7th to get checked to see how i'm doing with the stims i can't wait i have lots of bruises too and i need lots of water all the time too . the bath room i live ther always have to go potty . like i'm PG already i wish well here's my update ladies other than this i'm fine ...love lacy oh i'm alot emotional i cry very easy

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi everyone!! I go for my baseline scan and blood work on Thursday ^scared^, I hope I won't have any cysts this time! Anyway if all goes well on Thursday, I will start stimulating this Friday night! Hope everyone is doing OK!! I am updating the list and adding SaraM who had her egg collection today. I invited her over here and I hope she comes over soon to chat.

Bluey, it was great to hear from you! Sounds like your treatment is going well, pretty soon you'll be stimulating!! You must be very excited!!

Lacy, You're up late, you should be ^sleepy^ or are you in America like me? Kimric was kind enough to start us a new thread over here because the other was too long, but that is why you can't post over there, this is our new home! Great to hear your stimulation is going well! Sorry to hear about the side effects. It is suppose to make you feel terrible ^puke^ that is how you know it is working! ^chuckle^

Samm, Best of Luck for your scan tomorrow!! Sounds like your IUI is not far off!!

Kimmy and Maureen, Hope all went well for your scans today!! How exciting!! When are your EC dates?

QueenVic, Kerry, Trish, Jody,and Vicks, How are you girls doing? Wishing you all the best!!

Carrie, i am still jealous about your close encouter with Robbie but I watched him on videotape last night to make myself feel better!! Sounds like you will be right behind me in your treatment timing, I am already freaking out ^spin^!!! Best of Luck!!

Hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did I am sorry, there is soo many of us now ^gossip^. But it is great because everyone is so supportive, we can't help but get a ton of BFPs ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^this cycle!!!

Everyone else, keep sniffing, stabbing and crabbing!.
Best of Luck!! Love, Dixie :-* :-* :-* ^group^ :-* :-*

Downregulating
Tim – IVF started 11/7
Flea -IVF started 12/7
JoG – IVF started 14/7
Trishs1970 – ICSI started 18/7
Gem –IVF started 22/7
Lind-IVF started 26/7
KT (Kerry) – IVF started 27/7
Jake – FET started 28/7
Jody – ICSI started 31/7
Bessie – ICSI starts end of July or beginning August
ZoeB – ICSI starts Sept/Oct
Zoe – IVF start sniffing next AF
Lou – IVF starting soon

BaseLine Scan
Dixie - ICSI scan on 7/8
Carrie - IVF scan on 12/8
Bluey - IVF scan on 20/8

Stimulating
Vicks – IVF stimulating 23/7
QueenVic (Vick)– ICSI stimulating 30/7
Mslaylay (Lacy) - IVF stimulating 2/8

Scanning to determine EC or IUI
Kimmy – Scan to determine EC date on 4/8
Maureen - Scan to determine EC date on 4/8
Samm - Scan to determine IUI date on 5/8

Egg Collection
Jules JE (Julie) – 29/7, 15 eggs, 11 fertilized!!!
Bev H – 30/7, got 3 eggs, 3 fertilized!!!
SaraM - IVF, 4/8

Embryo Transfer
Jules JE (Julie) – 1/8 ^reiki^
BevH - 2/8 ^reiki^

2WW
Jules JE (Julie) - 1/8, 2 embies on board
BevH -2/8, 3 embies on board

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Girls ^spin^

Dixie - you're so organised, I don't know how you keep track of everyone!! Good luck for thursday, we'll be sending you lots of ^reiki^

Lacy - Everything seems to be going according to plan with you. My god you're on lots of meds! :eek: :eek: Best of luck with the scan.

Bluey - Are you drinking the taps dry? ^vampblood^ The symptoms are a nightmare, but worth it if you get that BFP!! Unfortunately we were unlucky last time in spite of our 21 eggs, but hopefully this time will be different.

Bev H - You still around? Still got everything crossed for those 3 little snugglers :-*:-*

Our clinic confirmed yesterday that we can start stimming today, as our egg recipient has caught up ^thumbsup^ so now looking forward to the extra bruises :-\ We're on 150ml stab of gonal f for the stimming, plus the 0.5 suprecur. My legs will be hating me by the weekend ^furious^ We have our next scan on Monday to see how the follies are progressing. We had lots there ready and waiting last time, so hopefully we'll get a good crop of eggs like last time. Not looking forward to the constant drinking either, but gotta do it to try to avoid another bout of OHSS ^shocked^ If all goes well we should be having our EC about the 20th August ^scared^ Then the stress REALLY starts!!

I must be mad as I'm currently trying for promotion at work as well, as if I didn't have enough to worry about!! But after last time I swore I wouldn't plan anything around a pregnancy again, as it was so disappointing when it didn't happen :'(

Well, I should go as I start work at 1230 and I've got loads to do!

Good luck to everyone - we're getting closer girls!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Trish xx

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mornin all ~ i can't keep up!!! ^spin^

I copied & pasted Dixie's list and printed it on Word so i can refer! ;D

Well i'm still boring............................on Day 7 of cycle, goto wait till end of Sept b4 starting 3rd down reg for ICSI in December.

Goo dluck to all of you, just wanted to say HI!!!!!

Zoe x

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Hi All

Had scan yesterday and discovered i have 1 follicle at 20mm and about 5 hovering around the 16 mark, so egg collection is scheduled for thursday morning! Nearlly there, this is where i start getting really stressed i guess!

So glad we have each other here, dont know where i'd be without you girls. :-*

Sorry this is so short - taking a sneaky 5 mins at work ;)

Kim xxxx

·
Registered
847 Posts
oooooooo weel done, I have faith in you girl! ^banana^

You can do it ~ good luck

Zoe x

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi all. Im back from my holiday . i had a great time. unfortunately af arrives on holiday so i cant start until next month. in view of that i will be gate crashing the august / september board and leaving you im afraid. you will have finished the 2ww by the time i have only just started!! sp please couild you take me off the list dixie.

good luck to you all and i look forward to hearing your positive results. ^reiki^

ps having read your posts about spots i am now paranoid and am going out to buy a big paper bag! ^zombie^^zombie^

·
Registered
143 Posts
Morning everyone!

Kimmy, OMG!! :eek: Well done !! Don't worry, you'll do great on Thursday!!

Trish, Best of Luck with stimulating! Hopefully, I will be right behind you starting Friday.

Bessie, We will miss you but you'll get tons of support on the August/September board!! Best of Luck!

Lots of Love to everyone, Dixie :-* :-*

Downregulating
Tim – IVF started 11/7
Flea -IVF started 12/7
JoG – IVF started 14/7
Gem –IVF started 22/7
Lind-IVF started 26/7
Jake – FET started 28/7
Jody – ICSI started 31/7

BaseLine Scan
Dixie - ICSI scan on 7/8
Bluey - IVF scan on 20/8

Stimulating
Trishs1970 – ICSI stimulating 5/8

Egg Collection
SaraM - IVF, 4/8
Kimmy – IVF, 7/8

Embryo Transfer
Jules JE (Julie) – 1/8
BevH - 2/8

2WW (THINK POSITIVE ^reiki^, GIRLS!!)
Jules JE (Julie) - 1/8, 2 embies on board
BevH -2/8, 3 embies on board

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi All
Just checking in on my buddies ;D
Lacy - hope u r ok. Emotions do play a big part unfortunately, it's those hormones, keep thinking happy thoughts, and we are here for you. xx

Dixie - the cysts better be gone or ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^, really, I do hope everything goes well on Thursday with the scan/bloods, will be thinking about you. xx

Trish - Happy stabbing, I'll be looking out for you, good luck. xx

Hi Zoe - hope you're ok and thanks for looking in on us xx

Kim, WOW - great news, wishing you lots of luck for Thursday, you've got a good cluster there, you'll all be great, take care. xxx

Bessie - welcome home! Glad you had good holiday, I'll look out for you on Aug/Sep thread - lots of luck.

Everybody else here, hi, thinking about you and wiishing you all lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^,
Lots of love Bev H xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hiya Girls :)

Sorry I havent been around much, just been a busy body ^spin^

All the best to you girls for EC ::) everythings moving so fast here! ::) and to everyone waiting for ET sending you loads of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ thoughts xxx

And to everyone sniffing and stabbing, hope you'll doing ok :)

Well its my 1st scan tomorrow ^scared^ Im worried I havent been injecting right, as I was reading the instructions earlyer and it says to pinch the skin whilst injecting and I havent been :( but Ive got loads of dot to dots on my leg to prove it went in ok ??? and I do get a speck of blood. Im worried :(

Anyway all the very best to you all :)

Oh Carrie glad you had a great time at Robbies ::) still jelous :(

Take care girls.

Vick.
xxxxx ^sunny^

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Girls,

Dixie - Wishing you luck for Thursday. ^reiki^

Kimmy - Lots of luck to you for EC on Thursday hun, will be thinking of y ^reiki^ou.

Bessie - Glad you had a good holiday. So you will be joining us on the September thread yey! See you there. ;)

Kerry (KT) great to have met you at Stratford. :)

Lind - Hi hope you are well?

Bluey, Carrie, Lacy, Vick, Maureen, Samm, Bev H, Vicks, Jules JE, Sara M and anyone I have missed - sorry but wishing you all loads of luck with stabbing, sniffing, scanning or watever you are doing! ^spot^

Lainex

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi girls - well I went for follow up scan yesterday and I've to go back again tomorrow. I have two at 16mm, four at 14mm and a few smaller ones. Considering I only have one ovary, the nurse said that it was very good. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be the size they're looking for and if so, might have ec on Thursday or maybe Friday. I'm trying just to have an open mind because I was sure it was going to be Wednesday so I'll just wait and see what they say.

Good luck Kimmy for Thursday for ec - I might be joining you.

Dixie - good luck for your scan on Thursday.

Best wishes to everyone at whatever stage you're at. Let's hope this is a good month.

Take Care

Maureen

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi maureen

i'm glad to hear it's not going to be much longer for you, to you it must feel like a life time but it will come around sooner than you think.

how are you feeling now? (like a pin cushion i guess hahaha)

hope the following week brings good news.

Good luck to everybody else

tracyl

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hiya

I am a bit sad today :(

Because I had to do injections twice today cos first time didnt go in so I had to do it again!! i was crying!!

I am covered in bruises on my stomach and a bit scared that I have not done it right ^scared^.

My mam assured me that I am worrying over nothing and to try and relax a bit more!!

I drink loads of water cant even remember how many water I had all day!!! so thirsty!!!

Maureen - All the best for Thursday!!!

And girls hope you are all well with stabbing, sniffing etc!!!

Love Bluey xxx :-* :-* :-*

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Hi

Bluey -i know how you feel, i just had to have my last injection for ovulation induction- puregon, but bacause needles so small i had to mix two powders with one water and try drawing it up in one needle with no air bubbles! :'(It took over half an hour i was crying, dh was getting frustrated and it ^censored^ hurt like hell!

Now i'm paranoid that we did it wrong didnt get all the drugs and We're going to fail!

Sorry to waffle - i'm off to bed now to try and sleep with a dead leg!

Love Kim xxxxx

Still upset now, this means so much to us as i'm sure it does to everyone else here.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Bluey and Kimmy, Cheer up guys!! You both doing beautifully! Don't worry, you guys did the injections just fine. Being a research scientist, I have a little background knowledge about the drug treatment process. Anyway, the doses of drugs they have you taking for downregulation, stimulation, and for the oocyte maturation (Puregon) are determined such that they allow for small deviations of dose. You should try to be as accurate as possible, however it will not affect your treatment if there are small deviations. So don't worry, if you have small tiny air bubbles they won't change your dose enough to matter. I know it is hard not to get upset, because we all want our treatments to work and having children means so much to us. Anyway, you are both doing great!! So don't worry.

Kimmy, Best of Luck on Thursday for your egg collection!!!

Downregulating
Tim – IVF started 11/7
Flea -IVF started 12/7
JoG – IVF started 14/7
Gem –IVF started 22/7
Lind-IVF started 26/7
Jake – FET started 28/7
Jody – ICSI started 31/7

BaseLine Scan
Dixie - ICSI scan on 7/8
Bluey - IVF scan on 20/8

Stimulating

Egg Collection
SaraM - IVF, 4/8
Kimmy – IVF, 7/8

Embryo Transfer
Jules JE (Julie) – 1/8
BevH - 2/8

2WW (THINK POSITIVE , GIRLS!!)
Jules JE (Julie) - 1/8, 2 embies on board, testing 18/8
BevH -2/8, 3 embies on board, testing 18/8

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi guys, Sorry to repost but I got the pregnancy test dates for BevH and Julie wrong on the last one. 14/8 is the correct date. How exciting for them!!

Hey Bluey and Kimmy, Cheer up guys!! You both doing beautifully! Don't worry, you guys did the injections just fine. Being a research scientist, I have a little background knowledge about the drug treatment process. Anyway, the doses of drugs they have you taking for downregulation, stimulation, and for the oocyte maturation (Puregon) are determined such that they allow for small deviations of dose. You should try to be as accurate as possible, however it will not affect your treatment if there are small deviations. So don't worry, if you have small tiny air bubbles they won't change your dose enough to matter. I know it is hard not to get upset, because we all want our treatments to work and having children means so much to us. Anyway, you are both doing great!! So don't worry.

Kimmy, Best of Luck on Thursday for your egg collection!!!

Downregulating
Tim – IVF started 11/7
Flea -IVF started 12/7
JoG – IVF started 14/7
Gem –IVF started 22/7
Lind-IVF started 26/7
Jake – FET started 28/7
Jody – ICSI started 31/7

BaseLine Scan
Dixie - ICSI scan on 7/8
Bluey - IVF scan on 20/8

Stimulating

Egg Collection
SaraM - IVF, 4/8
Kimmy – IVF, 7/8

Embryo Transfer
Jules JE (Julie) – 1/8
BevH - 2/8

2WW (THINK POSITIVE , GIRLS!!)
Jules JE (Julie) - 1/8, 2 embies on board, testing 14/8
BevH -2/8, 3 embies on board, testing 14/8

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone

Had another scan yesterday and I am nearly ready. I have tested this morning but nothing. If no line appears tomorrow, I have to go in the afternoon for an injection to make it happen and they will do the IUI on Friday. They said that this sometimes happens with clomid.

Can anyone give me any advise I am soe mixed upp and confused. A few weeks ago the treatment was simple and straight forward and now I am having to have loads of time off work and they say drugs, injections, what's next.

Sam

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi Girls :)

Aww Kimmy & Bluey ^group^ your doing just fine, try not to worry to much I was having the same probs as you, think positive and please dont get down your just make yourselfs frustrated chin up :)

Hope everyone else here are doing ok ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I had my scan today, and all is fine, I cant really explain in my words but she said I have 17 follies and there about 12cm which she said is good news :) and my lineing is thickening good too :) So I have to go back for a final scan this friday and EC should be next mon or tue :) fingers X nothing cropps up ^scared^

The injections are begining to make me feel sicky and bloated :( nevermind eh :)

You take care yourselfs.

Lov

Vick.
xxxx ^sunny^

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.