Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all

a few months back i was put in touch with a woman who has experience in helpin couples with fertility issues..i no of 4 women through friends who she has seen and although not sure wat all she does,all these ladies got pregnant!!i gave her a ring and she said that cos i had started treatment there was nothin she could do but she told me if i had of spoke to her before startin treatment then i wouldnt have needed to go down this route at all..thats how positive she was..mite not be everyones cup of tea but when u want somethin bad then its def worth a shot!!im currently on my 2ww and by the help of god il not have to contact her but if all else fails then she'll def be worth lookin into so if any of u are stuck in limbo at the min or not sure whether to try treatment again but wanna try callin this lady then let me no and il send u her number..

good luck to u all

Jenna xx

·
Registered
931 Posts
Jenna,

Im intrigued  ^idiot^ What on earth can she be doing? Hopefully wont need her help but will try anything if have to!!

Katie xx

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive no idea but when i first rang her she said 'i wish u had of called me before startin treatment cos it wouldve saved u alot of time and bother' she said she hopes she doesnt hear from me again cos hopefully treatment works but if it doesnt to def get back to her!!if all else fails its def worth ago even before startin another cycle!!wouldnt do any harm!!

Jenna xx

·
Registered
649 Posts
Jenna im intrigued also as to what this lady does?????????????
ive just finished my 2nd round of icsi with pgd and got yet another bfn on tuesday so i am desperate to try anything to get the end result that we all want!
maybe you could give her number and i can give her a call please, anything to give me a bit of hope just now  :'(
thanks and good luck for your 2ww ^pray^ ^pray^
michelle
xx

·
Registered
779 Posts
me too, i wouldnt mind giving that a go myself. why not eh?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Very interesting, can you forward her details onto me too, thanks  :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
me too, could you send her number to me as well please, thanks

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
HI If anyone calls her can they share with us what exactly it is she does? Currently on 2WW so not for me at the moment. xx

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can i have details too please? bizarre but worth a shot! :-\

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Jenna

Can you send me the details also

Jillyhen x

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey girls

each person is different so u would need to contact her urselves however its all to do with chemistry,biology,physics etc and she uses medicine and thats it..she'l scan to find out issues and go from there...like everythin its not 100% effective however she does have a great success rate.it would def be worth a shot cos im sure like u all no treatment is not cheap..it may sound too good to be true but so many women have benefited from it so there is nothin to lose..

Jenna xx

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Every little thing helps Jenna  :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just hol off till ur 2ww is over jillian cos she cant help anyone who is currently bein treated..

how r u feelin anyway??

not long till test date now..

is urs thurs??

Jenna xx

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Im friday also

I have been feeling great had cramps at the start of the week then they went but are now back so dont know what is goin on. Im just  ^pray^  that my af isnt on her way as thats how the cramps feel. 

Jillyhen

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ive been feelin similar so just hopin its the wee embie snugglin in,dont wann think of AF..

Jenna xx

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Im trying not to think of it either.

My boobs are also a bit tender a huge relief to get the bra off when i get in from work  ;D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i bought a class bra today and i swear ive never had comfort like it lol!! my boobs have went up a cup since i started treatment..not likin it one bit :(

Jenna xx

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Ive put on 7 lbs  :(
Really need to go and get a proper fitting one. Everything is 2 tight and ive no flippin clothes

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
did the doc tell ya that if u put on anythin near 10lbs to contact them cos could be sign of ohss

Jenna xx

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
yeah she did,

just keeping an eye on it any probs i will ring the rfc

Jillyhen

1 - 20 of 60 Posts