Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had neg test in the middle of a 3 day heavy & painful bleed, on sun. Bleed now stopped but I did positive test just now (3 days later). I know its possible that my hcg may not have fell since et on 20th & this is giving me the positive. But the neg test 3 days ago must mean hcg is rising, must'nt it?  At what point of a failed pregnancy does hcg stop rising.  I don't know what to think.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi,

I am confused : )  You tested on Sunday which was 7 days after ET?  That is way to early to test Hun.  If you have bled and are now getting a BFP, then you could well be pregnant.  It will really be a waiting game now if you did miscarry, as the HCG levels can take a few days to drop.  Remember to, that some woman will still produce HCG if they haven't had a full misscarriage.

Talk to your clinic if you are worried.

Good luck.
x

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm confused too. They tested me at emergency department at hospital because I was in so much pain. So for last couple of days I thought it was all over and now I'm all unsure again.  Clinic just says wait till fri (test day) :(

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hi Mandimoo

^hugme^ ^hugme^

I would follow your clinics advice and see what the test says then,some ladies do bleed in 2ww and still have a BFP hope that you are one of them

Em

1 - 4 of 4 Posts