Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here, but here is my story.
I am 24 soon to be 25 in a couple of days, I was diagnosed with pcos 4 years ago when i went to my doctors because i was not getting pg.he did not do nothing about it at all, just told me to lose weight and it will go away, RIGHT!!!!!
So then last year i was sent to a new OBGYN, and she called my doctor and told him off and said that she will be dealing with my pcos from now on!
So she put me on Metformin 1500mg's a day plus folic acid. And here i am now still not pg, waiting for blood work to come back to tell me if I am ovulating or not, so we are crossing our fingers, and praying every day for our little bundle of joy :'(

Getting tired of pcos and all of it's symptoms, I feel like i can't hold on much longer, and that there is no hope for us.

thank you
Nicole

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Nicole,

Sorry I cant give you specific help about PCOS but I just wanted to say a big ^hello^ and that you will definately find a lot of support and friendship here to help you through the difficult times.  Hope the blood results bring you good news.

Love Olwen xx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi nicole

WELCOME TO FF

I too have pcos and know how horrible it can be , please feel free to come join us on the chitter chatters thread for a natter and also feel free to post on the pcos board if you have any questions .

Good luck with the ovulation . im on metformin and have found that for the first time in years i am ovulating on some cycles so im a firm believer in it!

^goodluck^

love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Nicole

welcome to Fertility Friends

Am sure that u will find lots of friend and support here.

I also have pcos, as an inbetweenie i am not on metformin but have been offered it when i am actively ttc again.

Come and join us on the chitter chatters we are all friendly there or check out the pcos thread as olive says for help and support from fellow pcos ladies.

Welcome aboard
Emilyxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Nicole,

A warm welcome to FF!  You will find tons of support and friendly advice here.

If there is anything you are unsure of, please ask.

Laine x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Nicole

Welcome to ff hun wishing you so much luck i hope you get your dream soon look forward to chatting to you in chat

love always lilly xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts