Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^wave^ hi, my name is Nardia, and I live in New Zealand.  I stumbled across this website on google, when trying to find sites where you could go for support and information around infertility.  I am 32 and my husband is 36.  We ttc for 18 months with no luck.  We have just started fertility treatment, and I had my first IUI on Wednesday, now being Saturday night here.  I am at the beginning of the dreaded 2ww..........  It was lovely to find this website, as we don't have a great deal of sites her to go on to for support and information.  Wishing everyone luck with their journeys. ^goodluck^

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ya
Thanks for those links, I have been just wandering around the site (so to speak) and am amazed at the information it is so great to find somewhere safe and informative. ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Youre' welcome, I'm sure one of the moderators will be along shortly to provide more info for you.

Good luck once again  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Nardia, welcome to Fertilty Friends. :)

Well done on getting into your 2ww! ^clapping^ Now it's the hard bit - the waiting!
Do check out those great links beachgirl has left for you, and here are a few more you might want to check out:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

IUI ~CLICK HERE

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Hi Nardia and welcome to FF

Good luck with the 2ww, keeping everything crossed for you  ^pray^ ^reiki^

xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Nardia and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support and you have been left some great links to try out.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with the 2ww and that it brings a positive result.

Kate xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts