Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all  :)

i've been reading the boards for a few months now and joined in a few of the posts on other threads but i thought i'd better make myself known here now.
i'm a straight surrogate for some, now, very dear friends of mine. i joined SUK back in April after leaving COTS, for no other reason than my IP's preferred SUK.
we have just had our long awaited agreement session and are going to start insems at the end of this month, i'm so excited at the prospect of being pregnant for them, yet anxious at the same time. i SO want to succeed for them and do them proud

so i'll soon be in my 2ww!!  ^pompom^
and  ^pray^ for lots and lots of  ^fairydust^
lol
kerry
x

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi there and welcome!

I too am a member of COTS, but prefer to work indy and have found my IPs myself.  I am a straight and host surro, most recently having twins for a couple who I met through a support board such as this.

The 2ww is a time of tears and sleepless nights!  I wish you the very best of luck.  I'm sending those prayers and positive vibes your way and I am sure many other people on FF will be too.

Your determination and strong relationship you will get that BFP in no time!

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Take care

Amanda

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hiya Kerry,
I'm sure all will be fine, I so understand you wanting to suceed for your lovely IP's, your a diamond, just remember you're doing all you can hun, you've already given them a wonderful gift by offering to help, sending you lots of babydust
xx xx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Good Luck, and may the BFP be with you very soon :) :)

Good Luck with the insems :)

love Jo
x x x

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi Kerry,
I'm SUK as well, and a very happy Mum thanks to them.
Just want to wish you all the best for the weeks ahead.
Hope your journey is short and succesful.
Love
EJJB
  x :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi kerry

Just want to wish you all the very best anyone that gives this gift is amazing, I have an amazing person to who is going to be my surrogate she also happens to be my sister. I wish you all the best for that BFP and then for a healthy pregnancy afterwards.

Jaybxxx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi girls
thanks for all your messages of encouragement, it means a lot when so many of you are going through difficulties of your own.
Well this weekend is our weekend so this time next week i should be in my first 2ww  ^pray^

kerry
x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmmm no insems done as yet as i haven't had a positive OPK test yet  :mad:
i'm starting to get pretty peeved off about it. the last couple of months i've had positives on days 16-18, we're on day 20 now and still nothing!
i will keep you updated though
kerry
x

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi Kerry,
why is it our bodies dont' behave when we need them to !! Fingers crossed you won't be waiting too long hun
xx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FINALLY got my positive on my OPK tuesday morning so IP's came up yesterday and we did our first insems yesterday evening. we gonna do one more this morning before they leave.
wish us luck!!!
  ^2ww^

Kerry
xx

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yay! 

^2ww^

Lots of positive vibes coming from this end. 

Watching for updates.  Good Luck!!

Amanda

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
LOADS OF LUCK Kerry, sprinkling baby dust everywhere for you all
xx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Wishing you all lots of luck :)
  ^pray^ ^pray^

Love Jo
x x x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cor blimey this 2ww is bloody hard!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wednesday!!! its doing my box in!
i feel absolutely c**p  ^mercy^ which i suppose in prego world can be a good sign, i so hope it is

Kerry
xxx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BFN for us this time round am afraid
AF reared her ugly head this morning  :(
o well roll on next month

Kerry
xx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hiya Jess  :)
yeah we are, we on our travels down to Kent tomorrow actually for second lot of insems within the next couple of days. its come round sooo quick i can't believe we're nearly in our 2nd 2ww!!!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to us!! and loads to you to!  ^hugme^

Kerry
xx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Good luck girls with all your inseminations :)

May your dreams come true :) :)

Love Jo
x x x

·
Registered
82 Posts
Huge good luck vibes, Kerry.  And I hope I get to meet you one of these days - maybe a bit of rounders action next weekend??

Fiona (from SUK!)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts