Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im fairly new to this site ( a week or so )
Darling hubby and i TTC for 2years 4months, under St James, Leeds, due to have Icsi before end of 04, i have severe PCOS dh only has a count of 1million per ml. just had second wedding anniversary and 25th birthday (same day), dh is 37.
we so much want our baby bambino.xoxox

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Kee - I feel like I have known you for years  ;D ;D  The people on this site are brill  :)

Wishing you all the very best for your next cycle  ^reiki^

Catch you in chat soon no doubt!

Love

Debs xxx

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi debs it will be in post in the morning let me know wehn you receive it please love keeley xoxo

p.s how do you get the bit on the bottom of your messages about how long ttc etc etc?  :p :-* ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ im not accepting anything off you  ^police^ ^police^

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
WELCOME TO FF

welcome and loads of ^fairydust^ to you

love
suzie aka olive

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Kee,

Thanks for that (but you are naughty  ^smash^ ) lol

To get your signature at the bottom of your post you need to go to your Profile (top of the main board) and click on Profile information (on your left).  You will find the signature place near to the bottom and you just fill it in!  Any probs - give me a shout!

Love

Debs xxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi Kee  :)

Welcome to Fertility Friends  ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi Kee

Think we were in the chat room together last night. Just wanted to say that i hope the treatment is a success. I will be keeping a watchful eye out for the good news.

Karen & Benjamin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts