Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Here is a bit of background about myself.
My husband and I have been ttc since August 2002. We finally plucked up courage to got to the GP after 18 months, and was referred to a consultant. At out 1st appointment he examined me and said I had a very large ovarian cycst which need removing asap. Had op 3weeks  later and it didn't go very well, ending up in hospital for nearly 2 weeks, and the wound bled for 11 weeks after. Finally got over that and started on clomid for 6 months with no success. Next step was IUI but couldn't wait any longer on NHS waiting list, so went private.
I am now on my ^2ww^ of 1st cycle IUI, which I have found very stressfull. I found this website a few weeks ago and it has been very helpful to find out I'm not alone and  other people are going through the same as me.
Look forward to getting to know you, and lots of luck to everyone.
warbabexxx

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Hi Warbabe, You will find lots of support here at ff. I will keep everything crossed for you and hope you get a  ^BFP^ very soon.

I am starting DIUI in September. It will be our first attempt and i know i will probably be feeling just like you.

Take Care

Love Bronte xx

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Warbabe ^wave^

Welcome to Fertility Friends

It sounds like you have really been through a lot ^hugme^

Fantastic luck on your 2ww I hope you get the ^BFP^ you deserve

Love & Hugs
Bear
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi warbabe :)

welcome 2 FF

sorry 2 hear uve been thru so much. i also had an ovarian cyst removed recently but it was due to endometriosis. still ttc naturally for now.
wishing u all the luck. hope u get that  ^BFP^ soon. sending u some baby dust ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ hon.

tk care
zara

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Warbabe ~ welcome to FF :)

Sorry to hear of what you've been through....the cyst sounds nasty. Loads of luck with this cycle though.....everything crossed for you for a BFP.

Here's the link to the 2ww thread......you're very welcome to join all the others chatting there:

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=27.0

Take care, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi Warbabe

goodness it sounds like you have had a rough time of it!!! hope the  ^2ww^ is going ok

Lots lof luck to you

Abbi xx

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi everyone,
Thanks for all your welcome messages. I'm actually not too stressed out about the 2WW, since I've convinced myself it won't work. After 3 years of nothing I've got used to it. Only 10 days until I test, but will probably pass out with shock if it's a BFP.
I'll let you know how I get on.
warbabe xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.