Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Vicky, I have been married for about 18 Months and have been trying for a baby for about 2 and a Half years. As you will see from my profile i've got severe ENDO and my poor DH has problems with his swimmers... bless him.

I am just waiting for AF to arrive and then we start cycle one of ICSI... O.M.God getting nervous now!!!

Can't wait to get to know you all better.

Love and dust

Vxxxxxx

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi Vicky welcome to ff hope you find all the support you need of the site and wishing you all the luck in the world for your first cycle

Kerry xxx ;D

·
Registered
169 Posts
:) hi there,
Welcome i'm only new as well and i'm hoping to have Icsi n2 in June. Good luck, fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you.
What drug regime have they given you?

Frisky ^rainbow^

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Frisky and Kerry,

Thanks for the welcome replies!

Im going to be sniffing Synareal (SP??) and injecting Puregon. Im located at the John Radcliffe in Oxford. I've just had an operation to remove the ENDO which im pleased to say was 90% successfull, so i couldn't be in a better health fertilty wise to start treatement.

It just seems to be taking ages to get to day 1... im due around the 18th so time cannot go quick enough.

I wish you both all the luck in the world with the ongoing fertility journey and hope that i can be of some help and advice to all the ladies on here in the very near future!

Love and mountains of dust

Vxx ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.