Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.just wondered if anyone is having treatment at care Northampton? We have just started down reg this week!
Would be nice to hear from others having or had treatment there!
Stacy

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi Stacy,
I'm under Mr. Davies at CARE Northampton. I'm awaiting a decision on October 6th on funding and I hope to start d/r around 9th November. Would be a great xmas present to be pregnant wouldn't it?!
Are you sniffing or injecting? Do you have any side effects? The reason I ask it that I'll be in Tunisia when I start d/r. I would prefer to be nearer home but I'm not putting ivf back any longer.
Wishing you lots of luck.
Cath x

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Cath

Dr Davies is very good isnt he! I found him really helpful. I hope they have reached a decision about funding for u!
I am down reg with buserelin injections.Im on day 10 of jabs and has been ok.There not as bad as you think.I hadnt had any side effects although did feel very emotional today!
I think u will be fine taking them on your hols.
good luck stacy

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi Stacy,
Thanks for the advice. I'm off to see Mr. Davies with the dildocam for monitoring as it's my last attempt at clomid. I'm going to try an hcg injection this month.
Wishing you lots of luck and success.
Cath xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.