Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been wondering what you lot do when the other halfs on the net, all I keep hearing is so&so is going for EC, & so&so is on the 2ww! well im lockey tinks better half  I understand shes been driving people mad    ( her joining this FF is doing me a favour she leaves me alone perfick ) as you all know she has had her embies put back (over the moon) now she is queening it up cant do this cant do that. (as she says Ive got to rest,) how long do they have to rest for? I mean the grass is getting long, the outside of the house needs painting, and Ive got the slabs she asked for, for the new patio and they are just collecting dust, and the maid is not a great cook and getting fed up with boil in the bag products, I mean she started putting a new kitchen in but the units still have no doors and she wonders why I complain still it wont be long only 10 more days to get results then its back to normal.

take care everyone all the best                & good luck lockey!!!!!!!!!!   

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Lockey Welcome !

Back to normal in 10 days.......nah !!!  You have to wait another 9 months for that ;D !!  Great to have you onboard!

Amanda x

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Welcome Lockey !!!
Your better half hasn't driven us mad ;D ;D, yet ;D ;D only joking, mind you if she keeps telling us how hot it is were you are, then :p :p

Wishing you both lots of luck for the next 10 days and beyond

Love Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
LMAO I have just got you back for that post my dearest..... DONT EAT THE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!

or maybe it its to late ha ha ha ha ha ha h a ^evil^ ^evil^ ^evil^ ^evil^ ^evil^ ^evil^[br]Posted on: November 14, 2004, 06:44:05 PMoh and darling Paula....

BITE ME ^holiday^ ^holiday^ ^holiday^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hiya Lockey  :)

Great to have you on FF.  Loads of luck to you and Tinks for the 2ww  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Oh, and yep, Tinks does need to rest for the whole of this time, and do absolutely nothing, and be waited on by you hand and foot, and it would help if the house was kept in order, so please complete the kitchen for her, cut the grass, lay the patio, and paint the outside of the house, etc.  If the maid's cooking's not up to much, please could you also ensure Tinks has a decent meal each evening to help give those embies lots of nutrition and help them settle in nicely  :) :) 

Thanks!  ;D ;D

Jayne x

·
Registered
455 Posts
Andy,

Mate.. you have lots of interesting things to say so don't be so coy about it!!
Just read Chicks post in the Girl & Boy talk section. Man I'm praying for you both that things work out ok! I hope you know that you don't have to go through this alone if you don't want to, if you can't post publicly about stuff you can always IM me. Can't promise any magic fixes or even excellent advice. Just a sounding board if that's what you need!

Peace & respect my friend

Catch

^dancing spot^

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Hey Lockey

Can tell you've led a very sheltered life ^roflmao^
or too easy a one in sunny Dubai  ;D

Tinks will of course need your undivided attention (slavery) over the next few months and beyond, after all she is the most important person on your planet now and forever more (and with all those hormones you'd better get to grips with it fast lmao)

Have been a bit awol myself of late and have missed her to bits, so hope you have been taking good care of her your end. ^afro^ Loads of love and luck to you both.

Lovely to see you posting on here, in fact you've just urged my hubby to get himself an alias for posting (shy boy that he is ;) ) If he is a good lad i will let him come on and play with you all from time to time hee hee.

Loadsa love
Jax n Mark (alias Impjax)
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi ya boys................. well I think you may have already heard, her indoors tested with the P/stick today (2 days early) and got the blue line, over the moon and I was'nt even there when she got pregged, driving me mad already with......... cant do this cant do that, I need this I need that!!!!!!!!
well boys its back to (I'm going down the pub!!!!!) no really I'm over the moon and DON'T worry girls I will take good care of her and our precious cargo, it will be door to pub & pub to door and I've even put her favorite chair in the kitchen so she does'nt even have to walk to make me a cup of tea, perfick!! I mean I've got to start livening up a bit and start thinking, but as I say her indoors has shown me how to use the remote for the telly to save her running in from the kitchen to change channels for me.... its an hard life I know but the things us boys have to go through just to keep them happy but there you go .................
take care boys will keep you all posted lockey.... 

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Dont listen to him he is a sweetie really xxx

I still cant belive it 10dpt and a BFP wow so my dh best get his act together xxxx

OMG I am pregnant

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Lockey & Tinks,

Hadn't seen the news but obviously want to say a huge...
  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^banana^ ^banana^

^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

So so please for you guys... You'll have to join in on daddy's 2b thread now lockey!!!!

Lap it up... enjoy every moment!!!!

Catch

^dancing spot^

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
well done on your BPF and make sure you wait on tinks hand and foot!

xxx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi boys...well the other half and I went to the clinic today...I think you all know the rest,

what can I say?
so far on FF I have been told by all the girls that I have to take care of the other half now,

I think I need some help from you guys now to tell me what etiquette I should use now?
I have been reading some books on the ways to treat a lady, a friend of mine put me on to it he is a nice guy ( man of the world if you know what I mean) no really its an interesting book by some foreigner called kamas utra, its an amazing book me thinks he was a wrestler or something, but the only thing I cant understand is it dont tell you how to make tea or use the washing machine, so I thought to myself hold the phone he must have given me the wrong book or something so if you boys can help me!does anyone know the sequal to the book?
still enough me waffling on, I will keep you informed lockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[br]Posted on: November 23, 2004, 05:45:21 PM ;D hi boys..........
just nutting again her indoors just gone to bed,
I'm getting more excited as the days go by lisa is getting bigger even though its only early...

chasejac....
Hows Jaqson?
I'm with you all the way mate :mad:
We will try to get over next year then we meet up and talk movie talk.... ;)
take care thinking of you
lockey...

catch 22
I will send some of my carpies pictures over to you...
Thats one thing I miss living out here...
the only fishing is sea fishing...
not like sitting by ya bivvie rods out and chewing the fat with your mates..
but still.... :'(
take care
lockey....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Lockey,

great to hear from you again. Hope all's going well and Lisa's having an enjoyable pg. What's your EDD?

Another crafty carper? They'll be changing the name of this board soon!!!!! Post some piccies in the gallery for us! You should try the sea fishing out mate... I lived that stuff before i was lead astray and found the wonderment of being 'in persuit of the largest', but I still miss sea fishing (I suppose after 20+ yrs I ought to!) even now (got to have a hell of a long cast from Derbyshire!).

Well, better get off to bed soon or I'll be for it!

Later y'all...

Catch

^dancing spot^

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi catch..
our edd is 2nd august 2005....
I.m walking on air at the moment ;D.......
catch about this book I think its a great idea sorry its taken so long to put my oar in ( as you know you cant get her indoors off the pooter)..
anyway I would like to put my four penneth in........
I will start Writing today.
if there is anything I can do don't hesitate to drop me a line...

take care lockey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts