Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone
i've been on and around this (fab) site for a while now but havent seemed to find my 'home' as it were! can i join you lot as an inbetweenie?

dh and i have our first consultant appointment at ninewells tomorrow (bit nervous), where i anticipate we will be officially put on the waiting list for icsi/ivf. we have been through all the tests which say we have male factor IF only. the wait is about 2 years i think so we are going to try and fund the first one ourselves next year....unless they say we can have IUI, which would be fairly soon, but not sure how that works.

anyway just thought i would touch base with you all - because whatever happens i think dh and i are in for a bit of a wait till our dream comes true...(or should i say MORE of a wait!) - hence i am definitely inbetween something or other!!

love ruby k xx

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hello  ;D

Yep - you sound like an inbetweenie to me !!!  We are on a long wait too but for different reasons !!!
There are lots of girls on the ChitterChatters thread who are waiting for tx, having tx and pregnant so a good mix of people !!!  Its more of an everyone thread - you are welcome to join us on there !!!  Saphy75 is keeping a list of everyone on there and where they are in their treatment

Look forward to bumping into you in ChitterChatters
Jennifer xx xx

ps - another good 'home' is under Meeting Places and your local area to find ff girls who are local to you...Just go on and introduce yourself !  I'm on ChitterChatters and East Anglia ! Its nice to have 2 homes !!! 

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
As Jennifer says ... pop over to Chitter Chatters !!!

See you there .... Belinda xx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Ruby

As the girls had sayed join chitter chatters all the girls there is great goodluck with your appointment tomorrow keep us posted how it goes

love lilly xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts