Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
I'm Jo, Mum to Elli who is 3 and we've been ttc #2 for nearly 2 years now :mad: . WE had no struggles getting pregnant before , our first pregnancy lost at 18 weeks was a oops (most wanted oops!!) and then my dd was concieved after 4months (after the mc). I'm now here after nearly 2yrs about to start counseling because of the depression I go through each month.
MY dh has been told after a SA a year ago he has 95 percent morphology , he's now agreed to a foloow up - only taken me a year to persuade him. h and I'm also booked in for a scan after a suspected cyst caused me horrendous pains on New Years Eve!!

Well I think thats me - look forward to chatting

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Jo,
course you can join!  Welcome to the site, you'll find all the help and support here and lots of info.  If you look through the index you'll find there's a thread for secondary infertility, which is full of women who will understand your situation.

If there's anything I can do, just IM me.
Best of luck.
Clairexx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Jo

Welcome to Fertility Friends

I am sorry to hear of ur M/C

I hope that the counselling helps ( i have recently started this myself and finding it helpful!!)

Hope that your hubby soon has appt for his follow up and that ur miracle wont be long in the making

Welcome Jo

Emilyxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Goth

Welcome to FF! 

Wishing you luck with your journey.

Laine x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.