Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!  First time on site and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm 36, ttc for 2.6 yrs.  Diagnosed mild endo by lap and dye Dec 2003.  No blocked tubes, or so hosp said! Had 6 mths of depo injections for endo.  But still pain.  Taking chlomid for 4 mts now.  Not worked so Far.  Having another lap in 2 wks on 08/08, to laser endo.  Husband tests all normal.  Bit worried about age being against me now. 

Mich

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Mikwak1

Welcome to FF.  it is an amazing site with lots of support and information.

Don't worry about your age too much.  I am 42 and having my firct cycle of IVF.  I go for E/C tomorrow and had scan on wednesday to reveal 36 follicles and a lot more that are too small to count. which the thought with my age I would be lucky to get 8-12.
Just keep positive and go with the flow and so don't listen to negative people.

good luck with your lap and with any tx you decide to go through
sending you lots of  ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^

love lshack xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone.  Many thanks for your kind regards and the info for the Clomid and endo threads (eeyore).  Eeyore, hope you have a speedy recovery from your lap.  I will give you a shout if that's ok.  I think that you can never have to much information when having discussions with consultants as regards the next steps to take.  Best of luck Ishack with your e/c, 36 follicles thats amazing. 

I am usually a vey postitive person, but this does wear you down, as you all know.  Had a few sad days as two Preg colleagues at work, which difficult some days.  Taking one step at a time.

Best wishes
Mich xx  :) :) :) to all my new friends

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.