Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^daisy^Hi Everyone ^daisy^

My name is Niquita, I'm 24 (wow nearly 25 in Oct) I'm from Sydney Australia. I found this forum through endoware uk and have been having a look round for a little while (thought I would finally post) I am not TTC (although I wish I was). My BF is only 20 and he says he won't be ready for another 4-5years (this worries me quiet a bit) as I have just been diagnosed with PCOS & have suffered Severe widespread Endo for the last 9 years. (My mum says I should just stop taking the pill without telling him & try to conceive, but there is no way that I think I could do that).

I think all of you sound like Beautiful  ^Butterfly^ Brave Ladies & I wanted to say Congratulations to everyone for being so supportive and being there for one another.

I look foward to meeting you all.

Lots of  ^Heart^

Niquita  ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi!
Welcome! Also rather new on the endo site, been on FF IVF sites.I have mod-severe endo. My symtoms started jan 2001 when I was on the pill. Stopped taking the pill jan/feb 2001, I was then 26, fell spont preggy spring/summer 2002, mc aug 2002, endo op dec 2002, after that IVF-treatments.
It is a difficult decision to make, to TTC or not. Just make sure that you and DP make them together.

U are welcome to write to me if U want.
Take care! :) ^bye^
/SwedenSam
^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.