Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am lockey from Dubai, other half of her indoors Tinks78, been driven mad to join the website. I know thie site has helped her indoors through tx,so I just thought I would drop a line to say thanks to everybody.

ok well Egg transfer is tomorrow so fingers crossed.

will let everyone know tomorrow how it went.

Bye for now, (off to join the mens room)

Lockey

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hi Lockey

Welcome to the mad house :)

You have a special other half there and i wish you every bit luck for you 2ww, hope the transfer goes well tomorrow.

Lots of love

Mel

x  x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Lockey

Nice to see you join. I keep on at my DH to join cos he is always looking over my shoulder. I am sure you will get on well with the fellas in the mens room

love Kimx  x

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Hello sweetie xxxx

at last you have joined.. so you can stop asking me whats happening!!!

Honestly babe it's nice to see you here BUT I WARN YOU.. mind your P's and Q's these girls will tear you apart  ^evil^ ^evil^ ^evil^

Love you honey... be afraid be very afraid.. 5000+ women on this site who are very hormonal and strong!!!  ^evil^ ^evil^ ^evil^

Watch your back LMAO LMAO

Your adoring wife...

Tinks xxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Lockey

Welcome to FF!

Nice to see you have joined us!

Laine x

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Lockey,

Nice to see you joining us, think you reduce the women to men ratio in here to about a 1000 to 1 ^scared^!! Don't worry about all the threats they'll make mate... they're all big soft pussy cats really, they just like to prowl around like lioness' that's all! ^afro^

Anyway... come one over tot he mens room, grab yourself a chair and meet the lads!

Catch

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Lockey

Welcome to ff wonderful to see you joining i hope more men will join goodluck to you both in 2ww have all crossed for you

love lilly xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts