Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,
my wife has used this site for moral support through our fertility treatment and she says it helps to speak to people in a similar situation so i'm giving it a go.
we have had two natural insemination cycles and we are on to our second iui and supposed to be doing our two week wait, but things arnt going to plan and we are finding the going rough.
staying positive is hard going, any advice from people in a similar position would be greatfully received.

paul77 

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Paul,

While not going through fertility treatment yet (only been ttc#1 for a year now), I have found this site really helpful just knowing that there are guys out there who i can vent with, get advice from and just find some moral support from.

So welcome to the Men's Room - you're in good company here. I've only registered with this site a month now and it's been a good one.

So all the best for you and yr DW - i hope the rough going becomes a smoother ride for you both and results in your very own bundle of joy.

Take care,

sj

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for sending me a message sj,
i have had no men to chat to about fertility apart from on this site as people dont go round shouting about things like this, i find that only female family members offer any kind of support and thats fine but sometimes a male perspective is needed.
hope to speek to you soon
paul77

1 - 3 of 3 Posts