Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is paul and i'm going through fertility treatment with my wife who introduced me to this site,
we are on our fourth treatment cycle, which is our second iui and all is not well, we are finding it tough going so i'm here looking for a lift from people who know how to keep this in prospective as day to day is getting me down ( especially on the 2ww ).
please help
paul77.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Paul77

Welcome to ff the 2ww is the hardest time  ^Cuddle^ to u and your wife i will be keeping everything crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ goodluck hope its a  ^BFP^ chat soon

love lilly xxx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your message of support lilly,
we had iui on saturday but on sunday there was bleeding which continued monday, we were at hospital for bloods monday and we will get the levels today but the treatment should have made this imposible, thats why i'm finding it so hard as this is so hard to explain, i am trying to cling to the bit of hope we have for this cycle bu theres alwayw next time :)
my fingers are crossed
paul77

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
apreciated lilly

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Paul,

I just wanted to say ^hello^ and to wish you and your wife all the best.  I really hope those blood results come back ok.  I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.  Either way, we'll be here to help you both through it.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
Love Olwen

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Paul

Just wanted to say  ^hello^ to you.

I can't offer any advice as I'm not undergoing similar treatment but wanted to wish you and your wife lots of luck. 

xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts