Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

hi everyone

571 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  littlesweetone 
#1 ·
well hi everyone...where do i start hmm well im 27 (had to think then lol) been ttc since i got with DH 9 years ago and nothing..have been pregnant twice before..but lost both ( to a different partner)  :'(..i live in lincolnshire and at the moment the Dr is being very slow to do anything to help me...after about a year i finally got some blood tests done which revealed that i am ovulating fine so thats not the problem. Friday 22nd july i have my pre op..and my lap and dye is on the 28th of september...maybe this will reveal a problem..then again maybe not...well just thought id say hello  :p

#2 ·
^hello^ and welcome to FF

I'm sure that you find some great friends here and plenty of support for the good days and the bad, as you journey through the IF rollercoaster of emotions.
there are several message boards which you may find interesting just click and read and post a question or reply!
and don't forget you can chat with everyone in the chat room.
several ladies on here myself included have had lap & dyes, (standard diagnostic practice I believe after blood work and SA) they are OK, you do feel sore for a week or 3! I found I was OK till I tried shaking the duvet to make the bed! I had my lap quite a number of years ago lol
^reiki^ ^fairydust^
to you
~dizzi~

#3 ·
Hiya

Welcome to Fertility friends

As Dizzi has said u will find lots of help and support through the boards

Whereabouts in Lincolnshire r u?? I am in Cambridgeshire!

ANy concerns u have about ur lap and dye be sure to mention when u go for ur pre op so that u know before the day whats happening

Ihope that ur lap and dye goes ok, has ur partner also had tests i assume that he has??

Why not come and join us over at chitter chatters on the clubhouse section

Wishing u lots of ^goodluck^

Emilyxx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.