Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Mel. I have been reading the posts and decided to register. Hope you dont mind. I am on 9dpt. Yesterday I did an Acon pt...when it showed Neg after 2 mins i walked off in disgust. 30 mins later went back to bin it and it had turned positive. Did the same again later with a clearblue. This morning I used a predictor test...which is still showing neg..any advice for me please. :-\

thanks

mel

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi Melb,

Still early days yet - test again on your proper date and it might still be a positive.  It could just be that your embie implanted later than other people who get a +ve when they test early - that's why we're given a certain date to test, it's to avoid possible and maybe unnecessary disappointment :)

Keep your chin up, I'm sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Luv,
Katrina.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that! Have done 2 normal day tests and one first response now this morning.......all of which are showing a positive........... Blood test at clinic on Monday though so fingers crossed!

mel

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sounds promising - good luck for MOnday - everything's crossed for you :)

Luv,
Katrina.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.