Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I started stim yesterday and wondered if I could be added to your huge list!

This is my second tx and I am feeling really nervous as last time I had ohss, and dr said it was possible it could happen again so they have only started me on 75mg gonal f, and I have to have extra scans to monitor me. 

Fingers crossed my ovaries will be a bit calmer this time round - otherwise its back for another go at ovarian drilling b4 we try again!

Wishing all the ladies on this thread some great news to start the new year off!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi Sezzy,

Hope the stimming is going ok! Come and join us on the snowflake thread... be warned there are a LOT of us!  ;D

I expect the second time round is very different as you are aware of the things that can go wrong, im on my first icsi, and already feeling  :mad: about it all, I have been d/r for 27 days so am really the hanger on of the group now.. I will be too old by the time I am ready to stimm!  ;D

Anyway, good luck with it all, and I will catch up with you on the snowflake thread?!

Love Kty xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts