Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI MY NICKNAME IS DIZZY IM 40YRS OLD, MY HUBBY PJ IS 30YRS OLD, WE HAVE NO KIDS, I HAVE JUST HAD A DONER EGG INSEMINATED LAST THURSDAY, AT THREE SHIRES CARE AT NORTHAMPTON, AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO HAS OR IS AT THIS STAGE? I HAVE HAD 3 PREGS BEFORE 1 WAS EPTOPIC, AND TWO MISCArriges, i have tubal damage and a very high hormone level, so was told to go for egg donation, which we have done and now have to wait 16 days to find out if im pregnant, our hope is all on this as dont think i can afford it again, is there anyone who has had a baby through egg donation, as sastitics are very low :-[

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Dizzy

Welcome to FF.  First of all I want to wish you lots of luck with your current treatment. From what I have heard egg donation really can work.

There are a couple of boards I would suggest you check out one is Ladies in waiting which is full of people like youself going through the dreaded 2WW.  The other place is the donor boards where there are a lot of amazing people like yourself going through the same things with regard to donor eggs.

Good luck and babydust

Clare

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Dizzy

Welcome to FF!

Wishing you much success in the 2ww.

Laine x

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi Dizzy

Good luck in  2ww  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love
bitbit
xxxx

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi Dizzy,

Wellcome to fertility friends.
^goodluck^ for your 2ww  ^2ww^.

Just out of interest how long did you have to wait for a donor at care and did you get to freeze any eggies.

Best wishes
Love
Kia.x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts