Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi although I am new to FF I am not new to IVF.  Have to say what a great site, lots of information even for an old timer like me.

Just about to have FET next week, will be my 10th attempt!!!!

Have a beautiful girl, Megan Leigh who was born in December 2001 after 4th attempt.  All cycles since (5 of them) failed.

Having acupuncture this time to try and de-stress myself, going tonight for my last one before the transfer. Must admit it made me very relaxed.

Hoping for blastocysts this time round as never had them before.

Any tips on what to eat/drink to help the embroys implant?

???

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi there

i am new to the site and have only recently been diagnosed with endometriosis. hav never been preg so hav no advice but just wanted to welcome u. i am sure u will find the site very useful as the ladies are very knowledgeable and helpful.

best of luck
luv zara  :)

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Hi Meggie-moo

Welcome to FF and good luck with your treatment.

There are some great ladies on the IVF thread who I am sure will make you welcome and share their experiences with you

xx

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hey

Just wanted to say Hi and to wish you all the very best for your FET...

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Natsxx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Meggie Moo

10 IVFs!!!! I'm in awe........... ^bow^

Welcome to FF, shame you didn't find us before, this site is just the best for help and support.

For diet I would recommend Zita West's book fertility and conception - she explains what different foods can do for you and your embryos.

best of luck,

Claire xx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Claire, congratulations on your pregnancy, seems to have been through the mill to get there too.  It is wonderful, enjoy every second!!

I think I must be mad sometimes having so many goes, but when you want something you do it don't you??

Wishing you all the best for the future

Amanda
x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.