Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one i'm new to this. Have been looking at the website for a few wekkes now and found it to be really helpful. It feels like my husband and I aren't the only ones going through this. Started my 1st try at IVF this yesterday with Synarel nasal spray. Wishing everyone else all the luck in the world.

Jeni, xx

·
Registered
872 Posts
hi Jeni,

Welcome to fertility friends.This really is a great site and you will get loads of support.

feel free to join us in the darling buddies of may thread(see cycle buddies may/june)

Good Luck
Love Em

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi Jeni,

A big welcome to you and your dh, I am sure you will get loads of support on here.....there is a section called "cycle buddies" where girls share their experiences while undergoing fertility treatment togther, it will really help you get through this roller coaster....

Theres also a chat room where a lot of us gather in the eveings so if you fancy a chat please join us.

All the best to you

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Jeni,

Welcome to FF! Glad you decided to join us.

Wishing you heaps of luck with the IVF.

Laine x

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi there Jeni

Just wanted to welcome you to the FF family and to wish you the very best of luck with your treatment.

Hope to see you posting around the board.

LOL Ronnie ^cuddleup^

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Jeni

Wishing you lots of luck with your IVF, I have just started cycling too and have found FF, so supportive and helpful. Cycle buddies are great.

Good Luck

Lisa
x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Lisa/Jeni/Ronnie/Laine/Paula/Emile/Jax and everyone who reads this!

Just thought i'd pop in an say hello - I am a newbie to the fertility friends site too - wondering whats the best way to get started really...

Currently in the waiting to find out if i am preggers part of my treatment and needing a little bit of companionship in these days.

I am with the ARGC and am on my secnd ICSI tx so have a bit of experience with the old drugs, procedure, immunology side of things - so please dont hesitate to ask me any questions - need to keep myself occupied and all that ^gossip^

For the moment - miles of smiles to everyone thinking/commencing/inbetween treatments!

milesofsmiles4ever

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hi Miles of smiles (nice name ;D)

Welcome to FF - I hope we can help keep you sane in your 2ww, i see you have also found threads that are useful to you ;D

All the very best of luck sweety

Mel

x x

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hi Miles of smiles,

Just wanted to say welcome and all the best for your 2ww.Im keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :D

Love Em

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many thanks for all your replies and good wishes. This web site is great. Its good to know that there is somewhere you can chat with people that are going through the same things as me as its not the same talking to family as as much as they try to they don't quite understand.

Thanks again and hope to meet up with some of you in cycyle buddies (if i find it and manage to leave more messages!!!)

Jeni xx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Jeni
Good luck with your IVF cycle and welcome to the board. I'm sure it'll help you to keep sane :)

T
xx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi
I have just started my first IVF Treatment and have taken my first sniff !! of synarel yesterday. Am feeling very apprehensive and worried about how im going to feel. So hope i dont feel moody and fed up for the weeks to come.
Im 39 and my fantastic husband is 36. I have a high FSH.
anyone else just starting now.
lol sophie2 xxxxxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
hi sophie,

Wishing you luck with your IVF.As Laine says please feel free to join us in the darling buddies of May.You will be very welcome.

Love Em

1 - 15 of 15 Posts