Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Came back to FF yesterday after a few months away, needed the break away for me and DH to think things over.
As some of you may remember i was pg last time i posted but i m/c again at 10 weeks and i needed some time out from thinking about babies BUT I'm back again.... guess when you really want something you have to keep trying????

Dr says we have a couple of options to consider either continue naturally as it's unexplained infertility, try IUI for a second time or go for PGS as the success rates are quite good and this would help with the recurrent m/c problems but this would have to be done in London at ARGC.
So any advice would be great especially about the ARGC or PGS???

Take Care

Caroline.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi Caroline

Good to see you back hun so sorry to hear about your m/c  ^Cuddle^ just wanted to wsh you all the best with everything hun hope you get your dream soon

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lilly

Thanks for the reply, I now know why i needed to come back to FF!!
The support i received the last time was fantastic and i so hope it continues this time around!!!

Cheers

Caroline
^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Caroline

I answered to ur posting on the introductions part of the site.

Just wanted to give a warm welcome to the inbetweenies.

Come and join us for a natter on the chitter chatters thread.

Lots of love
Emilyxx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Emily,

Just read your reply on introductions, will be going over to chitter chatters to introduce myself asap.

So how are things going with you now, read a posting you had done earlier? Hope things are ok?

Caroline

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi caroline

have been treated at ARGC......it's a very busy place.......if you go be prepared to push for time to talk to nurses...once you've got them they are helpful and friendly......just from my own experiences always check what you were told previously as i got some crossed info and some incorrect info...

sound doom and gloom but just trying to pass on my experience...am considering using them again

Good luck HHH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts