Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^hello^ I am going to start my third ICSI tx in september and would really like to chat to others who are also in the same situation  :) I had my last ICSI BFN in March and to be honest I'm really looking forward to starting again!!!!! any replies would be much appreciated xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hayleigh xxxx-xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hi Hayleigh
I know it must be a bit daunting going again hun ^hugme^ but am sure you'll find some ladies who will be cycling the same time as you on cycle buddies, here's the link ;) http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=68.0
Have you tried the chatroom too? There are often themed chats, so it's always good to keep a lookout on the calendar ;)
Am sure someone will be along soon who is in a similar situation to you.
Take care, and wishing you all the best for your forthcoming tx ^hugme^
Gayn
Xx

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Hi Hayleigh ^wave^

I'm also in between treatment and planning to cycle again in September. 

My last tx was Feb which resulted in another BFN so we decided to take 6 months out and I've been on a major health kick ever since.  I'm losing weight and having regular acpuncture in the hope that either we can do it naturally with the improvements I've made, or at the very least, be in tip-top shape for next tx.

Good luck with your tx, it'd be great to stay in touch.

Shill x

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Hihun, exactley the same as me, just had bfn and hopefully startin again Aug Sept.
XX

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dear Dolly Deadream,

Just wanted to say hi because I think we are in the same boat. My husband also had testicular cancer a few years ago (in 2003) and had surgery and radiotherapy (no chemo). We know a few other people in the same situation and all of them managed to get pregnant after a while (either naturally or through tx). I am keeping my fingers crossed that things will work out for you. You really deserve it.
Good luck,

Agathe.

dolly daydream said:
Hihun, exactley the same as me, just had bfn and hopefully startin again Aug Sept.
XX

1 - 6 of 6 Posts