Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just to Introduce myself.I'm 37 and DH is 44. We have been TTC for 3 years but Male Factor Infertility diagnosed.Just started ICSI at Liverpool Womens,down-regging at present and go for my 1st scan this Thursday. Was feeling very tearful and alone until I found this wonderful site and read all the messages( my friends and family are very loving but don't quite know what to say to us in this situation).
I wish all of you the very best and hope to keep in touch throughout my treatment and beyond.

Lots of love and luck
Loulou xxxx
:)

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Loulou

Welcome to FF :)

This website is the best place in the world to be when you have having IF problems :)  When I found it, it was a huge relief to find I was not alone !

I wish you all the luck in the world for your cycle - hope the D/R is not too awful and that your scan goes really really well on Thursday :)

Best Wishes
Jennifer xx xx

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Welcome! You will find this site so very helpful! There are so many wonderful people here.

Many blessings to you and yours,
Amanda

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hi LouLou
Just wanted to say welcome, and good luck with your treatment
x
Alvie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.